This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can he play LWB…! ??
    Bayer is hurting badly for quality in that position … almost as much as TM, if not worse..!

They need some quality DM/CM/CBs too..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      Can he play LWB…! ??
      Bayer is hurting badly for quality in that position … almost as much as TM, if not worse..!
      They need some quality DM/CM/CBs too..!
      I think Tuchel played him at right wing back. He prefers to play off left wing though.

Comment

LWB could be interesting...

maybe 343 (Frimpong and Hudson Odoi at wing back, Andrich and palacios CM) with sardar schick and diaby up top with less defensive responsibilities

Comment

The aerial height!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            I think Tuchel played him at right wing back. He prefers to play off left wing though.
            I believe his preference is LW, then RW. He was played as a rotational RWB in Chelsea and did okay there. But he is clearly not a defender, and it is a waste to have him back there. Never saw him play LWB in Chelsea, I think that would be a challenging position for him, as he is right footed and overall much better in attack than defense.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

"Azmun maintains 50 horses in luxury, and refuses to feed his own daughter." The cry of the soul of the ex-girlfriend of an Iranian football player

The mother of Azmun's daughter turned to the player through "SE".

Iranian striker Serdar Azmoun moved from Zenit to German Bayer this winter. However, he still has unfinished business in Russia. In December 2021, the first court session was held in the case of Serdar Azmun on establishing paternity and collecting alimony. In June of this year, the former girlfriend of the player, Aliya, was able to establish in court that the player is obliged to support her daughter. However, the side of the former Zenit striker filed an appeal. This means that litigation will still continue. And to date, no one knows when the final decision will be made.

Azmun and Aliya began a relationship in 2018, when the striker was still playing for Rubin Kazan. After the Iranian moved to St. Petersburg, relations continued. However, the couple broke up when Azmoun found out about the girl's pregnancy. He refused to acknowledge paternity, but financially helped Aliya.

Interestingly, Azmoun has repeatedly talked about his passion for horses. Serdar has over 50 horses in Iran. At the same time, his ex-girlfriend stated that the football player sends only 12 thousand rubles for the maintenance of his daughter. Aliya decided to contact the player through "SE".

I don't know how Azmun can live in peace, eat and sleep...

- After the decision of the Primorsky District Court in my favor, since July of this year, Serdar stopped sending alimony for his daughter altogether. My child and I found ourselves in a difficult financial situation and live on state benefits. I tried to contact him directly, but he does not communicate with me.

I did not expect such cruelty from Serdar. For show, he is ready to help everyone: children, the disabled, and the needy. The main thing is that cameras and journalists are present. And in real life, he first says: “Yes, give birth, I will help.” He says: “I am a man and I will provide for my daughter all my life, and not just until the age of 18.” But in fact, it leaves us without a penny at all, because if there is no media at the same time, then you can just keep silent and pretend that all this is not about him at all. My daughter now needs to buy clothes for the autumn season, she is at such an age - the size of clothes changes quickly. But Serdar does not help me at all. Another problem is that I can’t go to work yet, my daughter just recently turned one year old.

We are waiting in line for kindergarten, but before that we still have a year and a half, and we need to somehow hold out. I hope that soon we will receive a final court decision, with which I will already apply to a German lawyer and to the competent authorities in Germany to collect alimony by force.

I don't know what Serdar has in his head. How does it fit in his mind that more than fifty horses live in luxury with him, and he even refuses to feed his own daughter ... I don’t know how he can live in peace, eat and sleep ...

https://www.sport-express.ru/footbal...lista-1962617/

Comment

damn .... that kid sorta looks like him..!!
                any more pics of the golddigger mommy.. ??
                pic in this article it looks sorta like that jail-bate looking ex photographer of rostov that sardar n saeed used to tag team ..!!??

Comment

Is the paternity DNA-proven? The article is a bit vague on that. The appeal would argue that it's still an open question???

Comment

damn .... that kid sorta looks like him..!!
                    any more pics of the golddigger mommy.. ??
                    pic in this article it looks sorta like that jail-bate looking ex photographer of rostov that sardar n saeed used to tag team ..!!??

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Is the paternity DNA-proven? The article is a bit vague on that. The appeal would argue that it's still an open question???
                      seems like a rehash of an old news ?? and source looks a bit dodgy but this article dated today says that it is so..??

https://eprimefeed.com/sports/azmoun...st-him/109647/

Comment

^Dodgy article and information for sure. If paternity was proven in the initial case, not sure he can stop child support payments until he wins an appeal (like a convicted criminal who stays in jail pending an appeal of the original sentence). But who knows, Russian law may be totally different.

Comment

seems like a rehash of an old news ?? and source looks a bit dodgy but this article dated today says that it is so..??

https://eprimefeed.com/sports/azmoun...st-him/109647/
                          The article is from this month.

Comment

^Dodgy article and information for sure. If paternity was proven in the initial case, not sure he can stop child support payments until he wins an appeal (like a convicted criminal who stays in jail pending an appeal of the original sentence). But who knows, Russian law may be totally different.
                            Couple of Russian news agencies are reporting it though, see for yourself: https://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/...p/3070406.html

Comment

this bitch whoever she is seems like a real pro gold-digging slut and from get-go has been going after Sardar fully with intention of extorting a$ much as possible from probably a pre-planned sneaky conception methods..!!
                              the articles printed so far in russian media have been very 1 sided read and almost seem more like a pre-paid advertorials by her likely scandalous lawyer ..!!

im fairly certain her/her lawyer's nasty approach so far in order to extort as much money as possible from sardar is the biggest reason why azmoun has not yet owned up to being the father and acted more graciously with that bitch for the sake of the child..!!

Comment

Benched as expected...

Comment

Working...
                                X