Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our legionnaires are currently good at the zero goal contest, warming the bench or running back to Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Not a good game by Sardar either. His touches are off and he is not moving his feet.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      Agree but he runs more than anyone of the attackers exert for maybe Diaby.

Comment

Big leagues are different animal..
        That is why i kept saying to the ones who say Sardar or Taremi will kill it in big leagues to hold their horses.
        You are not facing Santa Clara, Maritimo, or bunch or half a$$ russian teams.

Comment

These passes that he keeps dropping are basically hospital balls. 100 mile an hour ground pass from a defender into a double team. He is having a lousy game though.

Comment

He probably was out around min 60. But they are thin on bench regarding to forwards and need goals.

Comment

Sardar is tired now, nothing left in his legs.

Comment

I can’t remember the last time he made a pass. Whole team has been shocking though

Comment

definately looked gassed in the 1vs1 with kabak
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Subbed off

Comment

subbed out
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Well, at least we have the Porto match to look forward to.

Comment

I don’t want to be overly critical for no reason but >50% of his offensive touches led to turnovers
                          I mentioned that he needed a good response performance after last week and he put out one of the worst games I’ve ever seen from him.

Comment

Not sure he starts the next game or anytime soon.
                            Lets see..

Comment

3:0 lol

Comment

Reminds me of Arsenal last season starting out with 3 defeats, albeit 2 of those were against city and Chelsea.

They look best when Sardar and schick are playing as CF duo and not one as 10.

Next game is away to Mainz and they need result asap

Comment

Working...
                                X