Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How i wish that Milan move would have happened back in January.

Comment

strangely balanced team sitting very high up with the defenders and wings from the few minutes iv seen, realy gives away the games since playing like this invites to many chances both wayz. and when the team isnt well drilled and/or misses its created chances, odds goes against the team since they also give away open breakawayz or chances created from the open spots on the wings.

ivs seen a small amount of minutes so my analysis might be wrong but thats what i make of it so far..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Every turnover by their forward players somehow turns into goal scoring chance for opposition on other side of the field. Their 1v1 defending is really bad…

Sardar was unlucky not to have 2 assists, one great ball to Diaby who at least hit target but had shot well saved, then a great flick header for schick who blazed wide. Schick is not contributing anything to the team currently…

Couple instances Sardar could have been a bit sharper in possession but overall as a group they are in a really tough place.

Hard to see how it changes soon…

Comment

leverkusen had 7 shots but only 2 hit the target vs hoffenheims 5 shots and 3 hit the target
          this is very poor by leverkusen. meaning they would need 35 shots to reach 10 shots at goal vs 15-16 shots for hoffenheim

70 shots for 20 on goal vs 31 ish for hoffenheim and so on
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Az bas goal khordan, darvazashoon soorakh shod

Comment

lol azmoun shot and injured 3 pigeons with that shot straight up in the air..

cmon bro i think you will score today atleast 1 goal if coach doesnt sub
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Lol Azmoun. Bad luck.

Comment

Sardar rid lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar thinking if he won’t score then no one scores 😅

Comment

lmaoooo what a clearens of the line from azmoun on schiks shot
                      commentor laughing his ass off.

hilarious stuff
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        Sardar thinking if he won’t score then no one scores 😅
                        yeah thats the first thing i thought lol.. paybacktime
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Brain fart by Sardar but they look way better in 442 with him and schick as regular CF

Comment

They need to target Kabak on a yellow now, he will still go in for silly tackles.

Comment

Nothing going their way today. Team is in a bad funk.

Comment

Not a good game by Sardar either. His touches are off and he is not moving his feet.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X