• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi crappy header goes wide by Azmoun.

Comment

Augsburg with some Arab level time wasting lol

Comment

He would have scored most of these headers in Russia, what is going on with him?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Tough loss. Way too many wasted chances by several players

Comment

I have never seen a striker miss so many headers

Comment

chancentod

Comment

He was playing closer to Schick and goal this match, specially after being down 0-1. No excuse of playing as midfielder.
                These are chances you can't constantly miss in big leagues. 1 goal in what 10 match and 4-5 start...

Comment

I feel for seoanne….in both games vs Dortmund and Augsburg his best players had their chances but couldn’t put them away. Last game it was schick and today it was Sardar. Both were flukes IMO and shouldn’t be chalked up to anything more than that
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

missed the early minutes in both halves
                    Sardar wasnt clinical enough in and around the box but otherwise played a good game..! he wont be getting too many good looks of goal in this league so he'd have figure out a way to up his finishings quality..!!

bizarre how positions himself brilliantly, gets good ups and contacts on the ball for Defensive header clearances ........but sucks asss doing the same thing on the opposite end of pitch...!!? WTF gives with him there ??

Patrick is simply outa sink of late and a drag on their attacking plays up-top ..!! he either needs be benched and sardar moved to noke hamleh..!!? or Sardar is still goanna prove more useful to them yanked back to spearhead their transition game and play a shadow, drop back striker..!!

& Bayer need to Stop this WAY OVER-INSISTENCE to play the ball from the back on D.... FFS when you got more than 5 attackers pressing you near your own box then Fking hoof it up top ....instead of making risky sideway passes and giving up tokhmy goals as a result..!!

Comment

For what it’s worth his movement around the box and on crosses was brilliant and active. Very physical play. Just complete ass when it comes to keeping the headers down and picking corners. I hope with all my heart that this stint at Bayer doesn’t turn out a failure.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
                        Semi crappy header goes wide by Azmoun.
                        Agree! He had to do better when he gets 90 min playing time. Very poor performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Guess who else is frustrated?

Comment

Thanks for the link. Good quality and english commentator.
                            Azmoun could have and should have been MVP
                            but with all the misses and chances he had - he went from hero to zero.

Comment

Originally posted by ashegetoop View Post
                              Agree! He had to do better when he gets 90 min playing time. Very poor performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              What our legionnaires are doing in Germany and Holland during training except joking and beautiful photos to produce such performance? 6 months in Germany, horrible misses against Koln in the first game and only 1 goal against a dead last/2nd division team!

Comment

I was kind of expecting this scoring struggling. And tbh all is not his fault
                                We are sending very very few players to top leagues and they all having hard time to establish themselves. We didn't send a single player to Germany/or haven't played there in last 10 years or so.
                                All that and add top league stress, this is not Russia or even Portugal which is followed or watched by bunch of Russians or Portugese. Or few scouts. This is the league which is being watched and followed by alot of football fans and experts.
                                The opportunities he is missing so far are not because of his lack of efforts, just as today he would have scored most of these header chances in Russia, it is more psychological, stress than anything else.
                                The good news is coach like him despite not scoring and still trust him because the effort is there at least and this is the reason why he played 90 min today.

Comment

Working...
                                X