Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly a 1-0 loss isn’t all that bad after the way the match started. Schick was horrible today

Azmoun showed he deserved to start next week. Was dangerous the moment he entered

Comment

Khak too saret Schick!

Comment

Not sure I like Azmoun playing behind Schick.

Comment

Well with VAR etc that was no where near 3 mins of injury time.

Comment

Two sure goals saved, and two offside goals. Pretty unlucky to not take a point at least.

Comment

kiri...sorta boring match with piss poor finishings... both sides lacked that cutting edge today..!

as mentioned before Sardar is damn quality and sharp in possession but not near lively enough off the ball to put himself in proper positioning to get the ball more frequently ..!!
              looks like its gonna be a while before he gets himself in Starter worthy fitness and form..!!?

Comment

Sardar comes out of tonight with reputation enhanced again. Team didnt play well, specially his competitors schick and hlozek were useless.

Azmoun had instant impact. The reverse ball for schick, the run and cross that resulted in OG that was flagged off.

Off the ball he worked hard and made couple great recoveries.

Would be surprised if he doesnt start with schick vs augsburg.

Comment

Sardars buddy Lunev should be starting in goal next week

Comment

Only Azmoun was a ray of hope after coming on... Whatever the reason, he doesn't play from the start... #bayer04

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
                      Not sure I like Azmoun playing behind Schick.
                      Exactly. I think Shick should play behind him 😂. There is something wrong with Shick nowadays. We even saw it in friendlies. The guys misses open net and always hits the goalie. Azmoun will eventually prevail. He ruined a goal and an assist for Azmoun.
                      Great performance for Azmoun for such short period he came in. 👏
                      sigpic
                      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                      IRAN
                      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        What an idiotic move by Hradecky
                        Keeper had no choice, blame both the goal and the red card on Tah's lazy play.

Comment

Azmoun did well. I’m surprised he didn’t start, especially since his last performance. I know the coach likes him, but wondering if his name was Azmoundo he would’ve started today…

I remember Taremi starting out at Porto, wasn’t getting enough minutes, even though he was doing well early on. His consistently excellent performances finally forced the coach’s hand to finally start him regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            kiri...sorta boring match with piss poor finishings... both sides lacked that cutting edge today..!
                            as mentioned before Sardar is damn quality and sharp in possession but not near lively enough off the ball to put himself in proper positioning to get the ball more frequently ..!!
                            looks like its gonna be a while before he gets himself in Starter worthy fitness and form..!!?
                            Bachelot aziz. Even German fans of Leverkusen are saying that Azmoun was the only one shining. Your comment is more like convincing yourself that he is lazy and not lively lol 😂 rather than simply saying: oh I made a mistake. In fact he has settled in perfectly and should start. With all respect. But buddy he was great from min 1 he entered
                            sigpic
                            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                            IRAN
                            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by zahedika View Post
                              Keeper had no choice, blame both the goal and the red card on Tah's lazy play.
                              Tah was to blame for sure but the keeper definitely had a choice.

He had 3 options
                              1) go towards the ball and clear it away with a kick out of bounds (best option)
                              2) head the ball away when it got close
                              3) catch the ball outside the line (worst choice)

Unfortunately he went with the worst choice. I don’t blame him too much though since it’s a tough decision in a split second with an attacker lurking. A high end keeper would’ve likely cleared that away though

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                schick was a disaster today. Didnt win one aerial so far. Missed 3 big chances.
                                Mark my word. He will be flop this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X