This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    hlozek not starting either. Seems they are going pretty defensive with 3 CBs, 3 pretty defensive CMs.

Bellarabi and Frimpong at wing back.
    ABC showing Bayer's formation as 4-2-3-1

Comment

80K in the stadium!! It’s a mini Azadi!

Comment

Originally posted by Benjaminnn View Post
        He is not as sharp as Taremi. That's for sure.
        He had 2 assists last week out of position.

And very few out there right now are as sharp as Taremi.

People seem to think every player should perform like Messi and Ronaldo in 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
          Not a good sign if he is benched. Defensive or not, if you are performing well in practice and have the coaches confidence you start this game. Azmoun is fantastic, I just hope this is not the norm.
          He is too lazy for high level and no coach is so stupid to not put his best in starting 11 in normally circumstances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Dortmund have the Loudest, craziest and Best Fans in BL.... Perhaps even all of Europe..! they are like the KC chiefs of BL...!!

Bayer are likely gonna be under massive pressure in the first half here, especially on Dort's home opener .... so the chicken shitt defensive line-ups and approach is somewhat understandable..!

Comment

Originally posted by ashegetoop View Post
              He is too lazy for high level and no coach is so stupid to not put his best in starting 11 in normally circumstances.
              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              He is so lazy - that’s why he was signed on a very high salary.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Despite his 2 assists vs amateur team in cup he wasn't good IMO.
                Not all targets are good for behind striker role. He is pure finisher which also has a good vision but i don't like his new position at all for the reason i just explained. Hope coach soon or later pair him with Schick up front

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                I have to give it to you! He's not starting!

Tbh though, that's why I never said it's 100% certain but highly likely.

Also, it's not due to lack of quality from azmoun / not being convincing enough. It's likely a tactical approach to start with more defensive players since they're away to a strong team like Dortmund. Taking less risks defensively.

Azmoun will likely Come in if they need a goal or if they're destroying Dortmund and he's subbed on for last few min. Second scenario less likely.

Comment

True. They only wanted to donate some money away. 🤣🤣🤣
                  Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  sigpic
                  SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                  IRAN
                  - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Any HQ links ?

Comment

Lmao and they concede within 10 minutes. So much for the defensive lineup

Comment

DORTMUND TAKE THE LEAD, ALL AZMOUN'S FAULT!

Comment

sardar has had what 6months in Bayer now? People need to understand he will be punished by coach sooner or later when he cant even after 6 months get into avg fitness shape! Coach played sardar a lot during pre season to help him get into shape but sardars best opportunity was to train this summer but instead he took vacation and did everything but train

Comment

Bayer defense is a bad joke

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              he is absolutely brilliant and dangerous in possession, however he also is too koongoshaad, lacking the necessary fitness and form to make Constant off the ball runs into open spaces in order to receive the ball..!! so it makes some sense for coach to bench him in this situation hoping to hold off Dort after shipping some 4 goals vs some kiri 3rd league team last week..!!

nevemind already down 0-1 😆

that oughta expedite his entry into the match..!!

Comment

What a player Jude Bellingham is.

Comment

Working...
                                X