• Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.iol.co.za/capeargus/spor...ar-plan-600429

Worth reading - the importance of a long term plan and development:

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/why-...m1l0ze1iwuisi9

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I dont give a damn how many goal he scores if he keep having this stupid mentality.
      With such interviews he creates more division inside the team which is already divided.
      He need to grow up.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      I agree that players should not do such interviews but curious as to which part of his interview do you think caused division?

I thought it was a kiss and make up with the Taremi and the gang, saying that we have talked and we will always fight for Iran and there are no issues with us.

The only divisive part, in my opinion, was the Ramin Rezaian part and I am glad Sardar put Ramin in his place. Rezaian absolutely deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        This is what I worry about. The confidence is not based on any substantial prior experience/achievement. Beating Pot 3/4 AFC teams doesn't translate to WC success. I much rather have a coach that is more cautious, than an over-confident coach who thinks he's going to beat England cause his mom an dad gave birth to him in Croatia.

But I digress...back to Sardar and his antics.
        I was just commenting that your expectation of him quitting is not realistic. Your worries about Skocic's abilities (along with most here) is well documented here. After thousands of pages, we all know where everyone else stands. Back to Sardar issues...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          I was just commenting that your expectation of him quitting is not realistic. Your worries about Skocic's abilities (along with most here) is well documented here. After thousands of pages, we all know where everyone else stands. Back to Sardar issues...
          True dat!

Comment

Name one coach that has qualified a team for WC and then quits. Not get fired, but quits..
            Ange Postecoglou 2018
            Carlos Queiroz 2002

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Ange Postecoglou 2018
              Carlos Queiroz 2002
              Nice memory doctor!

Comment

I agree that players should not do such interviews but curious as to which part of his interview do you think caused division?

I thought it was a kiss and make up with the Taremi and the gang, saying that we have talked and we will always fight for Iran and there are no issues with us.

The only divisive part, in my opinion, was the Ramin Rezaian part and I am glad Sardar put Ramin in his place. Rezaian absolutely deserved it.
                some people here think they have the obligation to write a long letter after every single disagreement, vagarne rozeshon shab nemishe...( not referring to you..)
                The point is he has No RIGHT and absolutely no right to comment about any selection. Any player, any coaching situation, not him only.. any other player.
                He is not even team 4th choice of capacity
                Plus Sardar is TM player and Rezaeian is not and will not be anymore.
                Rezaian har mozakhrafi mikhad bege bege.
                Sardar and the rest should focus on TM instead of childish game back and forth..

Great talent, real kos-magz. That is all i can say about him.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar starting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uje2t3HStgs
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Halftime 0-0

Comment

Love the setting for all these euro preseason friendly matches. Informal yet fun to watch.

Comment

Looks like he is off second half. Pretty uneventful match for him.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

1st half A team, 2nd half B team

Comment

Comment

It's only friendlies but would be nice if he starts scoring against easy opposition. His only Bundesliga goal was against a deadlast team

Comment

Man nemidonam agar kheili khosham miyaad ke morrabbie Leverkusen Sardar raa dar yek posti poshte noke hamle jay mide,

bayad bebinin vaghean in post be Azmoun mikhore ya na.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X