• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun header off post!

Comment

2 Min left to make 20mil

Comment

nice breakaway chance for sardar who was looking lead moosakootaghi towards 1v1 but all the sudden he decides to pause and pull back... !!? wtf idiot ..
        RB equallize anyways so therfe is that ..

Comment

palacio empty netter shot from midfield ... Bayer win 2-1

exciting ending...
          sardar shoulda been subbed in much sooner

Comment

Sardar making things happen within just a few minutes - header off post and shot blocked by great defensive play.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Coach likes him overall. He just need to train hard in summer if he wants to be part of the core team.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

led off a couple dangerous counters too with well weighted forward passes too ..!!

Comment

Sardar was active. Unlucky he didnt score first with nice double movement but great last ditch tackle by freiburg CB to block his certain goal, and then hit the post from a good header off CK. Could have been a bit more decisive in one of those breakaway chances. Freiburg came up just short of CL...Leipzig are probably a way stronger candidate for germany than them anyways.

He had good time to adapt to new situation now, work on his fitness. That work will be ramped up in pre-season and hopefully we see a fit and firing sardar on all cylinders in build up to WC.

And I really hope they keep Schick, he is such a high class player. With alario leaving, paulinho likely out as well, and even diaby seemingly considered a more saleable asset than schick I think we will see more of Sardar + him up top next season. I think they are losing Baumgartlinger and Aranguiz as well on free transfers, hopefully they can bring in one quality playmaking CM to facilitate that move to a 442.

Comment

Фатальное невезение!

Comment

Sardar is going to be a star in this team. The 3-4 months he’s been at Bayer 04 this season is just an appetizer for what’s to come next season.

Comment

Originally posted by LDOG View Post
                        In the league he has played 550 minutes (according to transfermarkt) that's barely over 6 full games and he scored 6 goals... only started 5 games counting today.

Anyway, yes, he's almost surely leaving to seek more minutes. He's currently the 4th striker choice for Argentina so he needs to play if he wants to make the WC.
                        Thanks for inviting us to Futsal!

Comment

Originally posted by LDOG View Post
                          In the league he has played 550 minutes (according to transfermarkt) that's barely over 6 full games and he scored 6 goals... only started 5 games counting today.

Anyway, yes, he's almost surely leaving to seek more minutes. He's currently the 4th striker choice for Argentina so he needs to play if he wants to make the WC.
                          He has played a total of 997 minutes, 33 games and scored 7 goals. He has been in the line up for 11 games.
                          Obv he hasn't performed to end up on the bench despite the fact that Pschik was injured.

IMO they wanna sell him.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            He has played a total of 997 minutes, 33 games and scored 7 goals. He has been in the line up for 11 games.
                            Obv he hasn't performed to end up on the bench despite the fact that Pschik was injured.

IMO they wanna sell him.
                            on limited viewing, he looks to be more of a in box/final3rd stationary classic striker... thus sorta ill suited to Soane's tactics which require a more well rounded/active attacker who can come back and combine his way into the box on attacks..!!
                            regardless, he may well even want to exit in search of more consistent minutes, but i just dont see him getting offloaded for too cheap (less than 2mil ?), even if both Sardar and Schick stay..!
                            i think they rather keep him as mostly depth/back up in case of injury to front 2 in next season than to take a big lo$$ offloading him elsewhere..!
                            they are a very offensive minded team/coach so the more decent caliber attacking players in the squad the merrier, certainly from Soane's perspective..!!

i have a feeling that he'd have to resort to nasty off the field antics and whining to force an exit on the cheap from Bayer..!!?

Comment

https://ibb.co/v48dJkV
                              TODAY SARDAR GOT A SELFIE WITH ME 😁😁

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                                https://ibb.co/v48dJkV
                                TODAY SARDAR GOT A SELFIE WITH ME ������������
                                ha ha
                                nice ..! on his phone or your's i suppose..?
                                U two are getting awful chummy 😒😉😎😂
                                Last edited by BacheLot; 05-14-2022, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X