This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ari View Post
    Interesting that some people here are private messaging me why i'm using the shirokhorshid flag.
    Haha.
    Shayad delbastegiye shadidi darand be Emam Hossein o Hassan. Shirmardhaaye Arabestan Saudi... zereshk.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I see this as them giving Alario a send off - don’t see him being there next season as they were actively trying to sell him in Winter transfer window. Gets his opportunity to get his clap from the fans. Also looks as if they are playing a two striker system so hopefully Sardar fits straight into that when subbed on.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        I see this as them giving Alario a send off - don’t see him being there next season as they were actively trying to sell him in Winter transfer window. Gets his opportunity to get his clap from the fans. Also looks as if they are playing a two striker system so hopefully Sardar fits straight into that when subbed on.
        Great point! I wasn't aware of this so I thought they maybe just wanted to give Alario a chance to start since it's final game and he's been on bench more after azmouns arrival.

I hope they sub Alario off in the 60th minute for his farewell and bring azmoun in.

Comment

was looking forward to a full game but ah well, joining in around 60 min, and hope for a full game with Mehdi later today.
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

that sucks ... sardar benched and bayer are losing Rudy voller.. !!

he aint fit enough to play full 90, especially as more of a 10, probably most effective coming off the bench anyhow ....!
            hopefully the last game for Alario ... ? unless a juicy offer force their hands to offload schick instead..!!

wonder who's gonna play 10 for them today...?

Comment

This is crucial match for Freiburg for CL.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Why Voller is leaving?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Alario is 29-30 years old, he has scored only 6 goals in 32 games. Most probably they wanna sell him so thats why they put him in the squad.

Comment

0-0 HT. Well matched first half with chances on both ends. Should be a good second half with sardar being subbed on

Comment

p. schick gifts Alario an empty netter goal ..!! 0-1
                      sent off, parting gift perhaps..?
                      he hasnt come across nearly as unselfish when partnering azmoun so far..!!?

Comment

2 subs up .... alario out already .... but not for sardar..!! :/
                        how many subs 3 or 5?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          2 subs up .... alario out already .... but not for sardar..!! :/
                          how many subs 3 or 5?
                          5 in BuLi.

Comment

ok joining the game now, hope he gets subbed in soon
                            stream

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/54102...55436|36|1|en]
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

3rd Bayer Leverkusen sub made - no Azmoun

Comment

3rd sub out .... No Sardar yet.. !
                                i guess its a charity game for bunch of scrubs..?

hopefully they concede the equalizer .... so we could have an exciting ending... boring game so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X