Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.0 on WhoScored (worst Bayer player), 6.5 on SofaScore (second worst)

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      He probably won't start the next game.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      probably, but not because he is anywhere as good of a striker/attacker/footballer than sardar..!!
      but mostly because with the CL league qualification now wrapped up and nothing to play for in the next math or 2, coach will likely give playing chances to his squad players who are on the fringe of being in his team next season or offloaded in summer.. ? the likes of alario and such....

probably both Sardar and Alario start next week and Schick will be rested..? Sardar mostly because they are still razor thin on 8/10 Options, and need him to regain game sharpness and better improve his chemistry teammates.!!

Comment

Both Shick and Wirtz are going to be sold eventually. Sardar will be there for 5 years long after they are gone and he will be in the starting line up regardless since he is paid more than most players on the team. Give the other team credit for taking him out of the game by not allowing any entry passes to him. Generally speaking the other team played much better but this Schick guy is some kind of player.

Comment

As far as i know Alario will leave Leverkusen at the end of the season.

Also allow Sardar to be 100% , Sardar is no bench players.

It is very clear that he was exhausted today very early, and soon he they will play 2 strikers when Wirtz is back

Comment

Alario has been transfer listed for 3 windows. No one wants to pay 5m euros for him. Don't worry people

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
              Alario has been transfer listed for 3 windows. No one wants to pay 5m euros for him. Don't worry people
              what would this site be without worrying. He comes off the back of 2 strong performances where coach says he is impressed with his fitness development and qualities since joining, has a quiet (but not bad) game where the team struggled to get him the ball, and suddenly its game over for sardar again

we have plenty of shit in our football worth crying about. Sardar situation in leverkusen is not one of them

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                As far as i know Alario will leave Leverkusen at the end of the season.

Also allow Sardar to be 100% , Sardar is no bench players.

It is very clear that he was exhausted today very early, and soon he they will play 2 strikers when Wirtz is back
                I have noticed on rare occasions he gets like that. I think he eats the wrong food like lots of chelo kebab and chekdarmeh the night before. lol
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  I think their geneeral idea is to pair him with schick up top when wirtz is back to provide steady supply line. Right now they have no replacement for wirtz. Playing azmoun, or alario, up top with schick basically means they have 2 very defensive mids, two wide players (who are both quite selfish) and two CFs with no real linkup between any of these pieces. So temporarily they went this solution of azmoun at #10 and in the past 2 games he was brilliant there, and those were the games that ended their bad run and got them CL in the end so I guess it worked.

Long term you are right doesnt seem like what he was bought for, but keep in mind he is now their top earner (same salary as schick) so they obviously have a key role planned for him.
                  Fair points. And I do hope he gets back to his usual role next season. I guess the main "worry" I have is that with the world cup only half year away, I'd like our best striker to get as much as playing time possible in a role similar to where he would play in for TM. I'll wait til next season before having a full meltdown about Sardar's situation. let's see how it goes.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Alario just scored.
                      He scored much more than Sardar.
                      And i dont think he starts either. They most likely play a midfielder there
                      Is this your German-version of "Toni Martinez/Fabio Vieira will replace Mehdi Taermi" because they scored one game and Mehdi didn't . How did that turn out?

Come on bro, lol, add some context to your posts - it's a simple and unsophisticated take. The manager has been saying that they need Sardar to play real deep and fill Wirtz's role. He often is not even close to the net in recent weeks because of this.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        I have noticed on rare occasions he gets like that. I think he eats the wrong food like lots of chelo kebab and chekdarmeh the night before. lol
                        he might be perhaps he's dealing with long covid ? or having similar Sinus problems ? breathing issues ??as before from his early zenit days....
                        i remember he had some surgery to address it and afterwards his stamina improved massively and became a regular 90' player..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          he might be perhaps he's dealing with long covid ? or having similar Sinus problems ? breathing issues ??as before from his early zenit days....
                          i remember he had some surgery to address it and afterwards his stamina improved massively and became a regular 90' player..!!
                          He said publicly the covid + 2 subsequent bacterial infections really affected him. Seoane said hes been pleased with his fitness progression and hard work hes putting in since getting back to regular training.

We saw in the last 2 years for zenit (and for TM) he developed into a full 90 player so it shouldnt be a long term concern but definitely goes some way to explaining that he still seems to drop around minute 60.

Having said that playing as an offensive mid means he gets far less resting time then if he was at CF. As soon as they lose the ball (and its never him who is losing it), you can typically see him closing passing angles and applying pressure.

Comment

Alario is not in managers plans for next season, Azmoun is. Manager got Azmoun earlier than he thought and is trying him out in different positions. Nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              Is this your German-version of "Toni Martinez/Fabio Vieira will replace Mehdi Taermi" because they scored one game and Mehdi didn't . How did that turn out?

Come on bro, lol, add some context to your posts - it's a simple and unsophisticated take. The manager has been saying that they need Sardar to play real deep and fill Wirtz's role. He often is not even close to the net in recent weeks because of this.
                              Your added value is more than enough for this board. Don't need anyone to add anything. Lool
                              Feel free to miss the point.

Comment

IMO it's great that there are other great attackers in this team. It'll keep him on his toes.

Sardar Azmoun now probably has the highest caliber peers he's ever played with.

Therefore, not only will he contribute a lot to Bayer Leverkusen, but he will also profit from playing with so many top notch collegues and learn a lot.

I'm sure it will take his play up another notch or two in the future.

Next year he will play with a very strong upper level Bundesliga team in the Champions League which will be the highest level club games he's ever played in.

The future is looking bright for Sardar Azmoun!

Comment

Working...
                                X