Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a game for our boy. He didn't score, but he worked his tail off. He was very much "Taremi'esque" in that sense, being very critical in defense, midfield, and up front. I actually think this was his best BL match (even though he scored last time). It's a fantastic sign for his physical improvement to another level, his elevated football IQ, and his potential for WC success!

Comment

Heโ€™s doing great. Fitness will continue to build in coming weeks as he accumulates additional minutes.

From technical perspective his touch and awareness is top class, as seoane mentioned his natural explosiveness will continue to build and by start of next season he will be firing on all cylinders.

Great thing about joining 6 months ahead of schedule was that he got to fully experience/understand what points he needs to improve moving forward. I am sure returning from summer vacations he will keep himself in much better shape/ continue training with current intensity in the off season. Plus he will be familiar with his teammates, coaches demands and wonโ€™t need to adjust in that regard for a couple months, then be interrupted by WC.

And most crucially he has made a real difference for them at business end of the season. He played a big part in these last two wins where they went from being on the verge of 5th place, losing their CL spot to now after other results virtually being guaranteed that automatic qualification spot for next season. That will give him confidence and also ensure they plan with him as one of the main pieces next season.

Comment

^It's clearly been a symbiotic and favorable relationship between Sardar and Bayer. They have both benefited quite early and noticeably since his transfer from Zenit.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          He was the one clearing the corners , he was the one helping out the right back and left back. He was the one linking up the play between attack and defence, he was the one tracking back to help his defenders, he was the one pushing forward to set up Schick and play in Paulinho and Diaby, he was the one breaking up the play and starting the counter in the centre.
          Sounds like how he used to play under CQ

Comment

SARDAR GAVE ME HIS SHIRT ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ˜

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Very impressed with Sardar's performance in this position. Winning headers he is almost unparalleled and he exerted his physicality perfectly. He was very strong.
              I wonder if Skoocic is watching this and thinking about whether to place Sardar and Mehdi as supports to Allahyar, hell maybe even Shahab Zahedi for a friendly or so...? See what happens...
              Bro I kid you not, I genuinely think Shahab Zahedi is one of the best finishers in Iran...

Would be a crazy idea but a 4-3-3 attack like this in a must win game wouldn't be the worst thing ever...
              ---------------------------Abedz------------
              ??------------- Kanaani-------Majid----------- ??
              ----------------Ezatolahi-------Amiri--------------
              -------------------------Azmoun------------------
              Allahyar/Ghoddos----Zahedi-----------Taremi

Comment

As Ive Said before. Sardar and His family/agents have more sound judgement than we have been giving Them credit for.

Told u all to have patience

Comment

This will sound weird but MK taught mahdavikia his fundamentals. This he has been open about and have praised him of i remember it correctly.

We all critisized him of staying too Long with Berdiyev. I think Berdiyev considering MK as an alternative was a wise choice to learn fundamentals.

My point is: a few years learning in a competitive but safe environment can at this stage and in this state of iranian football be a Good thing before ultra competition in Europe straight from Iran.

Comment

Leverkusen coach should tell the team to pass the ball to Sardar. I for one am tired of seeing him be ignored when he is open.
                    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

vote for him as MOTM

https://twitter.com/bayer04fussball/...5ARl9qgPw&s=19

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                        Post pics

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Bro I kid you not, I genuinely think Shahab Zahedi is one of the best finishers in Iran...

Would be a crazy idea but a 4-3-3 attack like this in a must win game wouldn't be the worst thing ever...
                          ---------------------------Abedz------------
                          ??------------- Kanaani-------Majid----------- ??
                          ----------------Ezatolahi-------Amiri--------------
                          -------------------------Azmoun------------------
                          Allahyar/Ghoddos----Zahedi-----------Taremi
                          Definitely, could work and worth a trial (in an ideal world where we had camps, friendlies, or coaches...)

Comment

awsome ๐Ÿคฉ

you've been going to most all Bayer games since his arrival (if im not mistaken ) in hopes of watching him in action and fully deserve this !!

khosh be halet pesar..!! now post some pics..

Comment

https://www.veed.io/view/8d48773c-ca...ingWidget=true

Here the Video he gave me his Shirt โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Comment

https://www.veed.io/view/8d48773c-ca...ingWidget=true

Here the Video he gave me his Shirt โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
                                Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                                X