This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLID sardar.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

He looked drained and no longer chasing balls into outside 18 or the box. I’m not convinced he’s entirely enjoying this link up/defending position. He should be given the chance to mix it and head the attack at some point during the game.
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Good performance by Sardar considering he was played in the wrong position. Nice to see him be more aggressive with the press. Has some smooth dribbles and a nice shot that was saved.

Not sure what the Managers thinking is playing him that deep. Maybe trying to improve his defensive abilities, but a waste of his talents not to have him as a striker.

Comment

WTF. A second stadium announcement for local transportation (To go to xyz, take isle xyz etc.) . Never heard this before in a BL game. It feels so weird. Like in a train station.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            Diaby should have found Azmoun on the diagonal on the counter - would have meant a one on one ...
            yea, he made a couple of gut busting deep runs later into 2nd half but his retarded teammates couldnt hit him with a simple through ball .... after the 2nd one, he looked completely spent ... wasnt even trying to join in on the attacking forrays..

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              I saw him play left back , right back , central defence, defensive midfield , attacking midfield , left wing , right wing and striker. Did he go in goal at all?
              No but also played volleyball 😉
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I saw him play left back , right back , central defence, defensive midfield , attacking midfield , left wing , right wing and striker. Did he go in goal at all?
                He's getting to experience the full menu! It's actually great to round out his game!

Comment

With RB Leipzig losing today, one more win for Leverkusen and that means they have secured a Champions League spot.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      He played in their own box more than Frankfurt's.

Comment

He was the one clearing the corners , he was the one helping out the right back and left back. He was the one linking up the play between attack and defence, he was the one tracking back to help his defenders, he was the one pushing forward to set up Schick and play in Paulinho and Diaby, he was the one breaking up the play and starting the counter in the centre.

Comment

Comment

Here's Sardar's beautifully timed/delivered header in mid-field that led to Bayer's first goal

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              Azmoun's first half ratings:

FotMob: 7.1
                              SofaScore: 7.1
                              WhoScored: 7.2
                              Azmoun's full time ratings:

FotMob: 7.6
                              SofaScore: 7.1
                              WhoScored: 7.6

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

He was the one clearing the corners , he was the one helping out the right back and left back. He was the one linking up the play between attack and defence, he was the one tracking back to help his defenders, he was the one pushing forward to set up Schick and play in Paulinho and Diaby, he was the one breaking up the play and starting the counter in the centre.
                                Trust me his solid display tonight has sealed his starting till the end of the season and next season if he plays solid like tonight.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X