Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Первый тайм не понравился, словно товарищеская встреча, медленно, много ошибок, мало прессинга, игроки ходят пешком, в т.ч. и Азмун)), но, единственные интересные действия со стороны Байера все были с участием Азмуна.

Comment

Lots of praise from the commentators. That skill from him at the end was lovely , just misplaced the pass.

That assist (offside one) he gave is going to be to Taremi in the World Cup and it’s going to leave Harry Maguire flat on his ass.

Comment

some ugly football thats hard to watch, except when they counter, then its exhiting to watch.
        Good game by Sardar.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He has been the best player (no bias).
          Excellent touches, great defense, physical play, lovely passes.
          Wish he got some service.
          He's playing like a box to box midfielder.

I hope this Leverkusen coach doesn't burn him out next season before the WC.

Comment

Azmoun's first half ratings:

FotMob: 7.1
            SofaScore: 7.1
            WhoScored: 7.2

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Really excellent half. People used to complain a lot about his first touch and sharpening it up, all he needed was a more demanding coach and environment to show it.

The new role as a fake 10 suits him well. He gives the aerial presence of a real 9 but is excellent at orchestrating the final balls and then can still add himself to the box as a real CF. I think initially he will start in this role and eventually they will go to a more orthodox 442 when their first choice defenders/ wirtz return.

And for tm it’s great. Him and taremi have/will develop their games so much because of the new roles they are being asked to fulfill in their clubs, and can help alleviate creative burden on our crap midfield

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

made the bundesliga team of the week btw for matchday 31!!
                  they just showed it in the halftime commercial
                  as rw
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Is it just me, or has Azmoun's close ball control and passing improved since he joined Bayer?

Not saying it wasn't good before, but man, almost every touch or at least every other touch he makes is a beauty.

Comment

Ok halftime guys. Atmosphere is great.

Azmoun is unfuckingbelievable.

If I’m not mistaken he won every aerial duel. His vision and built up is insane. No clue what happened with him but I’ve never seen Azmoun playing like this.

At fist I was mad for him playing behind but damn coach knew exactly what to do with him. He had the pre assist leading to the goal and 3 fine passes but no conversion.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Az nazare sor'at BA TOOP Sardar dar in baazi ta inja kheili khoob kaar karde.

Mitonest dota paase gol daashte baashe.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

excellent first half for our boy
                          still has to up his stamina and off the ball positioning and movement
                          in order to get the ball at his feet, cause he is phenomenally efficient and brilliant once in possession of ball in final 3rd of the pitch ..!

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                            Is it just me, or has Azmoun's close ball control and passing improved since he joined Bayer?

Not saying it wasn't good before, but man, almost every touch or at least every other touch he makes is a beauty.
                            Dar Roosie baazi mikard.

Teamhaa onja engar ye mosht Teraktor o Kamion baazi mikonand.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

DAZN is doing a spotlight now on Sardar Azmoun's first half where the camera is following his game play. It's been a few minutes long. Camera just following Azmoun.

I haven't seen this feature before but commentators praising him big time.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

The crowd seems to come alive when he gets the ball. Looking great but he does always look like he is spent.

Comment

Working...
                                X