Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

azmoun seems to be in a 10 role in 4231... coach trying to have him play Writz's role..!!
    with Schick out there too that role should very much suite his flawless combination and finishing in and around the box skills ..!!

really needs to get on board finally today in BL... although i emagine its gonna be a bit hard to break down the hosts for the first 15-30 min as they gonna be fighting like hell to avoid relegation

Comment

this link is ok, http://cdn.livetv535.me/webplayer2.p...195&ci=36&si=1
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Wow Jetro Wilelms puts up SGF up 1-0…didn’t realize he was playing for them
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Bayer concede. They are down 1-0.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

soft ass d give up an early goal .... now they gonna park the fking buss.. ]
            bayer are really embarrassing on d

Comment

It's being shown on ESPN+ as well for anyone who has that.

Comment

Last place team score 6 min in. Yikes.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

1-1 now. Did Azmoun asist that...kinda?

Comment

Schik responds to make it 1– with a flick in front of goal from a corner
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

schick score from CK but ruled offside

Comment

Bayer score! Schick.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

goal stands now... ball deflected off defender and schick puts it in with his koon

Comment

Does...Leverkusen suck? They're playing worse than Zenit vs the bottom ranked team...

Comment

Watching these guy play D makes me feel better about our TM D.

Comment

YES!

First blood!

Comment

Working...
                                X