X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbenched

Comment

Well, at least he's active today. Hope he gets some meaningful minutes off the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Schick is back. Will get harder for him also

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        Many times the manager has publicly said that Schick is not direct competition for Sardar.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Hopefully at least 30 minutes off the bench.
          He needs to score today.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
            Hopefully at least 30 minutes off the bench.
            He needs to score today.
            Exactly which are the days he doesn't need to score?

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
              lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                Funny guy.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Remember he’s post new German strain of cold that his weak Russian-adapted immune defenses could not fight off

Comment

Any links out there? Have a chrome cast and would like to connect to that too with the link. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      Many times the manager has publicly said that Schick is not direct competition for Sardar.
                      How he is not direct competition?
                      Both are real targets

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
                        Any links out there? Have a chrome cast and would like to connect to that too with the link. Much appreciated.
                        I’ll be watching on ESPN+. Try hesgoal.com

Comment

Haha. Both of which may come in handy after a late night

Comment

Pretty timid first half for both teams. Bayer with more chances and shots on goal, but none really threatening the GK. Too much respect shown by each side. Second half needs more pushing by both teams, or else they'll settle for a tie.

Comment

i dont see him warming up...

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                                i dont see him warming up...
                                I think this season is a wrap for Azmoun, I am not entirely sure what is going on with his fitness / life outside of football. He was able to coast in Russia since he knew the club and country well, it just doesn't seem like he is in the right headspace to breakthrough this season in a new league. I hope he continues his goal scoring form in Team Melli and can be fully fit next season and the WC.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X