This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Lol, so Sardar and all employees should be unemployed before looking for another job and signing a contract? This happens all the time in corporate or healthcare jobs. To give your current employer a 6 month heads up is actually a very professional thing to do.
    He has the right to sign anywhere 6 months before the end of the contract. What was weird is that his next club and the player themselves communicated it officially with pics, shirt with the number, player reaction and the following in Insta.
    I may be wrong but I have never seen such communication 6 months before

Comment

The sign 6 months before you play is very common in Germany.
      Goretzka for example did the very same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        He has the right to sign anywhere 6 months before the end of the contract. What was weird is that his next club and the player themselves communicated it officially with pics, shirt with the number, player reaction and the following in Insta.
        That’s also very common too. Just look at Insigne and his announcement for Toronto FC. He’s joining them in the Summer as well but did a public signing, took pictures, etc

Comment

both same time frame as azmoun. Like I said, the reason why more players dont has nothing to do with professionalism. Actually its the opposite, they are using their current employer as part of bargaining game usually to get higher and higher salary offers.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

both same time frame as azmoun. Like I said, the reason why more players dont has nothing to do with professionalism. Actually its the opposite, they are using their current employer as part of bargaining game usually to get higher and higher salary offers.
            About Ramsey, that's just an announcement, a news. No pictures with shirt.
            Insigne made all his career in Napoli and signed a last big contract in an exotic league.
            About Azmoun, zenit could play bayer in 2 months. pics with the shirt of potential opponent were published and he follow a team he could play against in 2 months.

Comment

Insigne made all his career in Napoli and signed a last big contract in an exotic league.
              About Azmoun, zenit could play bayer in 2 months. pics with the shirt of potential opponent were published and he follow a team he could play against in 2 months.
              Well, it'll be up to Semak on whether to play Sardar against Bayer, or not. That's not Sardar's job. In fact, if he signed a secret deal and played against Bayer...THAT would have been more of a conflict of interest, imho.

Comment

you are clutching at straws. So the issue is he followed a team on instagram?

Why does that mean he wouldnt give good performance against them. If anything he will be more motivated to have good performance in front of new employers, not a shitty performance lol. He knows everybody is watching him.

Not that it matter by the way, betis will probably have their way with zenit.

By the way, in contract law, the situation is actually opposite. You are required to inform relevant parties about potential conflict of interest. If you DONT, then you are actually doing something that is considered legally unprofessional, bc you are not giving full disclosure.

Comment

Yep...exactly this. Usually teams give a send off or goodbye and then deals are announced.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

They asked why his name is Serdar in Jeryes and not Sardae, he replied its my personal wish.

I guess since he is Turkmen turks say Serdar.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                      They asked why his name is Serdar in Jeryes and not Sardae, he replied its my personal wish.

I guess since he is Turkmen turks say Serdar.
                      What a peasant desire! so He is Sardar for Team Melli and Sirdar for Bayer
                      sigpic

Comment

he knows there is a massive Turkish population in Germany and maybe wants their sympathies?

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
                          he knows there is a massive Turkish population in Germany and maybe wants their sympathies?
                          Maybe he likes it the Russian way ?
                          In Iran even Turkmen say Sardar, not serdar. That changes the whole meaning of the name.

Comment

Stealing players when they have 6 months left in their contract without paying their transfer fee is even in FIFA, I used to do that all the time in career mode. Also, Serdar is the Turkish version of Sardar I know because I always bought Serdar Tasci on FIFA.

Comment

Wish him al the luck in Germany, I do t know if the rumors of the video call with Maldini is true we will know soon, it’s very hard to turn down maldini, leverkosan must have given him the better money and guarantees on first team playing time.

On disrespecting zenit I think he could have done it a bit better and this leaving the camp without permission and signing without informing them will only make the next few months difficult for him in Zenit be it the management, coach and the fans.
                              United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

I guess this was their backup plan after not getting Sardar

Comment

Working...
                                X