Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jfc... It's getting a bit suspicious now.. Wonder if they're something they're missing in training or physio that's causing these injuries

Comment

Damn..! Thats effed up :/
      Means only one other halfway decent attacking partner left for him to combine with in attacking front (moosa koo taghi) & he is a bit of ball-hog with limited vision ..!
      How long before Schick would be deemed fit to play .!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        Damn..! Thats effed up :/
        Means only one other halfway decent attacking partner left for him to combine with in attacking front (moosa koo taghi) & he is a bit of ball-hog with limited vision ..!
        How long before Schick would be deemed fit to play .!?

In a way this is a big chance for Azmoun to become a hero, but OTOH he is not the type of a lone forward that can work wonders in a (AM) midfield depleted team (as Taremi is). I'm very much getting the impression that his club knows this very well and don't expect that of him. They were really looking to add him as a lethal target striker fed by and combining with (assisting) Wirtz and Schick.

Due to the many injury setbacks, I assume Leverkuse is already hard at work behind the scenes to acquire new players for the next transfer season to make up for the losses!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Jfc... It's getting a bit suspicious now.. Wonder if they're something they're missing in training or physio that's causing these injuries
          How they play reminds me of how Liverpool first played when Klopp arrived and his ‘heavy metal football’ led to some crazy and high scoring games but also lots of injuries. The intensity of the games and the high press which led to them being end to end wasn’t sustainable at all.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            FIFA22 adds Sardar in BL uniform

Nice they added him, but it doesn't really look like him. It looks off!

Comment

Acne scars are actually pretty accurate and detailed...

Comment

LOL! someone made this mod for the game, so he's a little less sus-looking haha

https://sharemods.com/qixh55ejw447/S...y.fifamod.html

Comment

He looks like a 70s American or English rockstar band member who eventually dies from an overdose lmaoo

Comment

Adli is the next Leverkusen player out for weeks/ months due to injury

Die Seuche geht weiter: Bayer 04 hat den nächsten Langzeitverletzten zu beklagen. Amine Adli, der sich am Donnerstag beim Einsatz für die französische U-21-Nationalmannschaft verletzt hat, fällt mit einer Oberschenkelverletzung wochenlang aus.

Lesen Sie hier die vollständige Meldung: https://www.kicker.de/895763/artikel...das-saison-aus

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                      Adli is the next Leverkusen player out for weeks/ months due to injury

Die Seuche geht weiter: Bayer 04 hat den nächsten Langzeitverletzten zu beklagen. Amine Adli, der sich am Donnerstag beim Einsatz für die französische U-21-Nationalmannschaft verletzt hat, fällt mit einer Oberschenkelverletzung wochenlang aus.

Lesen Sie hier die vollständige Meldung: https://www.kicker.de/895763/artikel...das-saison-aus

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                      They won't have a lineup left at this rate.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        They won't have a lineup left at this rate.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Adli was playing horrible in every single game I saw from leverkusen this season…..he won’t be a miss IMO all their attacking players are much better than him.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
                            He looks like a 70s American or English rockstar band member who eventually dies from an overdose lmaoo
                            https://youtu.be/4-43lLKaqBQ?t=52

Comment

Originally posted by rl2018 View Post
                              loool spot on man...!! looks just like Eric in that fifa game..!!

btw whatta a freaking beast of a song.... one of my favorite classic rock songs ever .... makes me crank it up max and belt out the lyrics everytime it comes on on the radio..!! 😂 couple of times stuck in traffic i freaked out/cracked-up all other drivers nearby yelling at top of my lungs...!! 😆

Comment

The Animals were great. Their "House of Rising Sun" and "Don't Let Me be Misunderstood" can make a corpse rock!! Come to think of it, maybe we should play these for Hajsafi, Nourollahi and Gholami before we cart them onto the field.

Comment

Working...
                                X