X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
    Mee too

But how can you choose the VIP Tickets
    On the map where it shows the seating, just click on the red section. Iā€˜m sitting F28 & F29 by the way šŸ˜„šŸ‘šŸ½

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Wirtz and leverkusen have already announced he will stay at the very least until the end of the upcoming season and then make a decision regarding potential transfer
      Just like Sardar was to move after the summer right? Money talks...and these big clubs will pay. Here's hoping you are right...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Just like Sardar was to move after the summer right? Money talks...and these big clubs will pay. Here's hoping you are right...

Wirtz is injured till October/November lol. No one is going to buy him

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
          Wirtz is injured till October/November lol. No one is going to buy him
          They are now saying September. He is also expected to be ready for WC in November.

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.co...orld-cup-qatar

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Show the quality of the club
              2 French, 1 German, 1 Dutch. 1 Argentina, 1 Spain internationals among top countries.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Show the quality of the club
                2 French, 1 German, 1 Dutch. 1 Argentina, 1 Spain internationals among top countries.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                3 of them are u17/u21. The rest isn't first hand french or german NT players

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  3 of them are u17/u21. The rest isn't first hand french or german NT players
                  Still a big deal tbh. And wirtz would likely be main player for german NT when fit. A team like arsenal with so much hype hasnā€™t had French or German international level player for years. And those countries you mention have some of the most competitive u21 setups in the world too.

Comment

Originally posted by Casra The Great View Post
                    Azmoun seriously needs to do better with his body language. He is always throwing up his arms or shrugging his shoulders every time a pass doesn't come to him when he thinks it should. There was even a play where he threw up his arms upset that a ball didn't come towards him that he missed an opportunity to gain possession of the ball when it landed next to him. It's such a negative mindset to have out there and doesn't do you any good when you're trying to fit in with new teammates and coaches.
                    He's emotional due to the frustration caused by the jabronis he is playing with since they don't look for him as the first option or give him the good service he was receiving at Zenit.

Anyway, he needs to score soon before the fans and the coach turn on him. At least he got a start recently, which is a good sign.
                    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

FIFA22 adds Sardar in BL uniform

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        FIFA22 adds Sardar in BL uniform

loool

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Bruce lee

Comment

He better get in shape fast cause another one of their players Adli just went down witha long term injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
                              He better get in shape fast cause another one of their players Adli just went down witha long term injury.
                              Where? Was it in a leverkusen practice?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Where? Was it in a leverkusen practice?
                                Looks like it was in a game with France U21

https://www.4-4-2.com/bundesliga/bay...saisonaus/amp/

Definitely should mean very steady and consistent starts for Sardar
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X