Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulinho makes it 2-0 now and bags the 3 points with a nice header and great cross in by demirbay.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Seoane already said his expectation is azmoun will be back to his real self to start next season.

He struggled to get involved today, diaby really didn’t help.

Critical win for them though with leipzig hoffenheim and Freiburg breathing down their neck

Comment

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Understandably not fully at the races today (yes the horse racing pun was on purpose).

But…there were some really positive signs once again, the cross across the box for Diaby should have been an assist. There was some very strong defending in the box to clear corners, there was some nice balls played out wide when the ball was actually played into his feet. He won a lovely header on the halfway line that nearly played Diaby through for a one on one. In the first half the only time they passed to his feet he set up a one two that led to a nice shot from him just outside the box.

I’d love to see him play in this team with Wirtz and Schick who I know he would link up well.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              Understandably not fully at the races today (yes the horse racing pun was on purpose).

But…there were some really positive signs once again, the cross across the box for Diaby should have been an assist. There was some very strong defending in the box to clear corners, there was some nice balls played out wide when the ball was actually played into his feet. He won a lovely header on the halfway line that nearly played Diaby through for a one on one. In the first half the only time they passed to his feet he set up a one two that led to a nice shot from him just outside the box.

I’d love to see him play in this team with Wirtz and Schick who I know he would link up well.
              Wirtz likely won't play for BL again. He is being coveted by Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Madrid. Chances are we won't see Wirtz in a BL uniform again...

https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-tra...-florian-wirtz

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Azmoun seriously needs to do better with his body language. He is always throwing up his arms or shrugging his shoulders every time a pass doesn't come to him when he thinks it should. There was even a play where he threw up his arms upset that a ball didn't come towards him that he missed an opportunity to gain possession of the ball when it landed next to him. It's such a negative mindset to have out there and doesn't do you any good when you're trying to fit in with new teammates and coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Wirtz likely won't play for BL again. He is being coveted by Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Madrid. Chances are we won't see Wirtz in a BL uniform again...

https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-tra...-florian-wirtz

You have to show something after an ACL injury - so he may have to prove it for a bit that he still has it.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      You have to show something after an ACL injury - so he may have to prove it for a bit that he still has it.
                      He's the most promising youngster of Europe. He has shown plenty. He's gonna get good rehab and likely feature in WC before January transfer window. Even then he may not and teams may push for a discount. It's Wirtz we are talking about not some unknown.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Wirtz and leverkusen have already announced he will stay at the very least until the end of the upcoming season and then make a decision regarding potential transfer

Comment

Originally posted by Casra The Great View Post
                          Azmoun seriously needs to do better with his body language. He is always throwing up his arms or shrugging his shoulders every time a pass doesn't come to him when he thinks it should. There was even a play where he threw up his arms upset that a ball didn't come towards him that he missed an opportunity to gain possession of the ball when it landed next to him. It's such a negative mindset to have out there and doesn't do you any good when you're trying to fit in with new teammates and coaches.
                          He looked frustrated mostly because he wanted his teammates to play the ball to his feet a lot quicker than they seemed willing or able to do ..! Not necessarily to get the ball & go it alone but to get it quickly & spread it around …! mostly was Desiring quicker combinations & his teammates just seemed to be in a different wavelength ..!
                          & the longer it took his teammates to spread the ball & the less service came his way the more flustered & annoyed he got @ them..!
                          Lack of chemistry with his attacking partners & him being too slow & lazy in terms of running W/O the ball thus making himself a better passing target was mostly the issue & off course the two class guys in terms of quick & clever combination play in bayer being crooked out currently (writz & schiek) the rest of the current mfdrs & wingers just lack the quick n clever combining class ..!
                          They just looking for the typical predictable winging n crossing ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            He looked frustrated mostly because he wanted his teammates to play the ball to his feet a lot quicker than they seemed willing or able to do ..! Not necessarily to get the ball & go it alone but to get it quickly & spread it around …! mostly was Desiring quicker combinations & his teammates just seemed to be in a different wavelength ..!
                            & the longer it took his teammates to spread the ball & the less service came his way the more flustered & annoyed he got @ them..!
                            Lack of chemistry with his attacking partners & him being too slow & lazy in terms of running W/O the ball thus making himself a better passing target was mostly the issue & off course the two class guys in terms of quick & clever combination play in bayer being crooked out currently (writz & schiek) the rest of the current mfdrs & wingers just lack the quick n clever combining class ..!
                            They just looking for the typical predictable winging n crossing ..!
                            Diaby made 2 good efforts to get him the ball in the box but both got intercepted by a defender. Other than that his movement off the ball didn’t really allow for his team mates to play it to him in a dangerous area. I think it was a combination of that plus just not having any creative midfielders….demirbay is ok in that Dept but can’t do it all alone. Hopefully with Schick set to come back soon it will be a big difference maker in the creativity aspect for bayer they really need it and also in the off season will need to recruit another solid CAM since writs will definitely miss the first half of the season
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Bayer Leverkusen gave me two free ViP tickets for their next game against Hertha Berlin next Saturday. That‘s what you call fan appreciation & promoting fandom and the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                                Bayer Leverkusen gave me two free ViP tickets for their next game against Hertha Berlin next Saturday. That‘s what you call fan appreciation & promoting fandom and the club.
                                Mee too

But how can you choose the VIP Tickets

Comment

Working...
                                X