This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I don’t like this coach. Don’t get me wrong, he’s great and will get better results but he runs his players into the ground. It’s why they’re getting so many injuries to key players at this point.
    I think both Wirtz and Frimpong got injured due to the pitch. The turf was really coming apart versus Koln and I recall the commentators mentioning cleats getting stuck in the turf. Wirtz injury especially seemed to completely twist his knee.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Regardless. Azmoun is now part of this team. Building and keeping his fitness up at a high level will also lower the possibilty of potential injuries.

Thank God he comes prepared! Say what you will about the RPL, but that league has really toughed him up!

Comment

Azmoun did everything right today. I just hope that he finally starts a match to show his true potential. Everyone who played football knows how difficult it is to play as a sub. Everything is just so fast around you and you need a little time to adapt to the speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
          Azmoun did everything right today. I just hope that he finally starts a match to show his true potential. Everyone who played football knows how difficult it is to play as a sub. Everything is just so fast around you and you need a little time to adapt to the speed.
          I agree. If he only gets around one half next game, I'd rather have him start, rather than be subbed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
            Diaby needs to get benched the next game. He is an awful player and ruined the whole game. He is also at fault for the goal they conceded.
            If you think Diaby is an awful player then you must not watch a lot of Bundesliga football lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              If you think Diaby is an awful player then you must not watch a lot of Bundesliga football lol
              Bundesliga = eredivisie ++

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                I meant for the 30 minutes I watched (since Azmoun came in), I should've wrote it more precise. He was an awful player in the 30 mins. Only did mistakes with his bad decision makings and because of him Leverkusen conceded. You can not make so many big mistakes in an important match like this.

Comment

lol whats up with the one handling the stream, just remixing the stream and just restarted the game..
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

i changed stream to this
                    http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/36711...11035|265|1|en

atleast its no dj, but it buffers alot :/

other stream was great first half then someone started remixing it lol
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Sardar is in a critical period. He is in the worst fitness and physical shape situation that we have seen him in, within a team which plays quite fast paced...

The only thing he needs to do is follow Mehdi's example and really get his fitness up. He has the talent for everything else.

Comment

Comment

This is not Russia, he needs to work on his fitness, even a goshad like ali karimi managed to be in shape in Germany, otherwise he soon will pack and go back to Russia again

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

BTW, Sardar's new clean cut "behesh miyaad". He should keep it trim and styled. Very Euro lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              This is not Russia, he needs to work on his fitness, even a goshad like ali karimi managed to be in shape in Germany, otherwise he soon will pack and go back to Russia again

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                              I think these clubs are very sophisticated and know exactly what shape a player is in. They know how much a player runs during a game, how many fast runs and how many sprints per game and duration of each. They know how much you weigh daily, your body fat, etc, etc... So you can't hide and be goshad. I am sure they have a tailormade program of weight training/cardio/diet/rest for him and goals and targets for him to meet... Rest assured, he will adhere to these programs and meet his targets. That is the easy part that is 100% in his control...

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                BTW, Sardar's new clean cut "behesh miyaad". He should keep it trim and styled. Very Euro lol!
                                Definitely, I hope he sticks with this! He looks fresh finally lol...!

Comment

Working...
                                X