Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun showed his class in the limited time he had. Unfortunately didn’t really get much created for him to have an attempt on goal but his link up play was good

Hopefully he starts against Wolfsburg as they badly need to inject some firepower into the starting lineup now that Wirtz is out

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      He’s still a great player and huge prospect. One poor performance doesn’t change that
      He's a great player., that's why I mentioned Man Utd interested in him.

The turnovers are what kill a team's chances, he just had too many today. It's time to focus on the league for Bayer, and with the injuries they've had - that's a good thing.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
        wow german leverkusen fans are really hating on Sardar on Instagram and asking to sell him again
        A few loud-mouths on Instagram or Twitter do not represent all of Leverkusen fans; there are always a few who over-react or just are prone to negativity and hate (just have to ignore that minority).

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Baraye man ashkaare ke Sardar hanooz az nazare jesmi kamelan amaadeh nist, in az tarze DAVIDANESH peydaast,
          chera ke kami KOND AST, in neshoondahandeye bazikonhaayi hastand ke hanooz az nazare badani 100% amaadeh nistand.
          I agree 100%. There was an opportunity for him to break open and he could not accelerate as he did last June in Bahrain heat. In a similar pass by Taremi, he broke open and scored the second goal vs Bahrain. Zaman meebareh. Vaghtesh meereseh. Baayad sabr daashteh baasheem keh eenja too een forum kam peydaa meesheh

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
            wow german leverkusen fans are really hating on Sardar on Instagram and asking to sell him again
            Since when Neverkusen didnt have a long European run? 2002? What a fk useless club. German league beside bayern is so overrated

Comment

Decent game by him. His touches and passes showed his class. They have a shit defense though.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                Those who are calling Diaby terrible need to realize the man was all over the pitch today and was constantly sprinting around making great runs and being there for those chances. His finishing was off but the guy is a major talent if not the best talent on that Leverkusen team. Just as you want to write off Sardar's misses last game as an anomaly the same standard should be applies to this player.
                Post of the match. Also last game we were singing his praises. The guy runs his legs off! If we blame Diaby for this loss then last game really Sardar could have sealed it with his chances. You win and lose as a team. Shows you how important Wirtz is to this team too!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I think the one nice thing about this signing is he didnt come with a giant price tag. This was purely a win for Leverkusen in signing him with minimal investment. Also lowers fan expectations despite the hype he came in with.

Comment

Link up play as usual was top again. Easily is one of the best at this in Europe.
                    Be good to see him play with Schick.

Comment

Diaby is certainly having a good season and run of games of late scoring some key goals but let me the first and perhaps only one here to call him Overrated...!
                      sure he has pace coming outa wazoo and works hard but he holds the ball often too long and lacks good vision and his dribbling technique is rather weak too..!! one injury away from losing his pace and becoming another useless avg winger in lower leagues of europe..!!
                      now i admit i havent seen him in action before these past few weeks but he comes across to me as player who's just currently on a hot run and probably unable to keep same scoring/assisting pace for extended periods of time ..!! ??

Comment

Can't fault his play. Azmoun is getting ramped up at a very difficult period for Leverkusen. The coach needs to readjust the team after the injuries to some of his key players.

At least the can now concentrate on the Bundesliga only.

For his limited playing time thus far, I think he is gelling with the team. But the team and coach (and Sardar) are all going through a transition period now.

Azmoun needs to single mindedly focus on fitness (not saying he didn't look fit in this game, but just saying in general). This is a very fast paced team. Azmoun needs to get into the best shape of his life ASAP.

And hopefully get more and more playing time. Looks like he'll get a whole half next time, maybe even more.

Comment

I don’t like this coach. Don’t get me wrong, he’s great and will get better results but he runs his players into the ground. It’s why they’re getting so many injuries to key players at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Diaby is certainly having a good season and run of games of late scoring some key goals but let me the first and perhaps only one here to call him Overrated...!
                            sure he has pace coming outa wazoo and works hard but he holds the ball often too long and lacks good vision and his dribbling technique is rather weak too..!! one injury away from losing his pace and becoming another useless avg winger in lower leagues of europe..!!
                            now i admit i havent seen him in action before these past few weeks but he comes across to me as player who's just currently on a hot run and probably unable to keep same scoring/assisting pace for extended periods of time ..!! ??
                            Diaby is a good player and at 22 a top prospect. Broke into the French national team last year which as a winger isn’t easy with the quality that they have.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              I don’t like this coach. Don’t get me wrong, he’s great and will get better results but he runs his players into the ground. It’s why they’re getting so many injuries to key players at this point.
                              I have only watched a few of his games (since Azmoun has joined), so I don't know enough of him yet. But I hope you are not right! The last thing we need is an injured Azmoun before the world cup!

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                                I have only watched a few of his games (since Azmoun has joined), so I don't know enough of him yet. But I hope you are not right! The last thing we need is an injured Azmoun before the world cup!
                                It’s simply the style they play. Lots of hard pressing and running.

Comment

Working...
                                X