Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ has been excellent.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

We just need to take more pot shots i think - they are all pretty accurate one of them will eventually go in

Comment

We’ve dominated and been stopped by their goalie playing the game of his life.
        We can’t take our foot off the gas.
        Shoja, Ghodoos and Gholi have been our worst.
        JB excellent.

Let’s go. We can win.

Comment

Sloppy start to the first half, but settled down as time went on.

JB looks like a man who's got his confidence back, love the way he is playing right now.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Karim in for Saman. Let Taremi drop back a little. How did we run out of centerbacks in Iran?

Comment

ok, all players have done it well, plus for arj and kaanani.

i can se karim being perfect sub. we need more experienced clinical finishes, we are making their goalie look good with shots not perfectly taken. he lets alot of rebonds go aswell

ghoddos ok but would be a sub out, same with taking up amiri, the skocic move. also gholi can be sub 2 out
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

The good: ARJ, Taremi, Amiri, Abedzadeh

The average: Saman, Kanaani, Ezatolahi

The ugly: Gholizadeh, Sadegh, Noorafkan

Special Category- Should never play for Team Melli: Shoja

Comment

First half takes:
                  - Jahanbakhsh looks amazing, more sharp and aggressive... If he can play like this more, we'll be more dangerous on offense.
                  - Gholi and Ghoddos have been solid, but I'd like for one to be subbed off.
                  - Defense has been shaky, especially Shoja.. He should be nowhere near TM right now. I'd rather start Aghasi over him next game if I could.
                  - Both GKs look great so far.

Comment

This half was about Iraqi keeper (Man of the first half) vs Jahanbakhsh

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      Our central defence is horrendous
                      Even casual fans could tell you Shoja has no business starting at CB, but apparently daneshmand knows better.

Imagine these CB pairing against England, Brazil ,etc...

Comment

Much more nerves when TM plays at home these days. We must find better centrebacks come the World Cup!

One lesson: never wear brand new clothes for an interview or somewhere where result is important- always go in with the winning and trusted clothes! 😊
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Can we all agree that Shoja isn't even good enough to play for Iraq, let alone Iran?

Worst player on the pitch and it's not even close

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            We’ve dominated and been stopped by their goalie playing the game of his life.
                            We can’t take our foot off the gas.
                            Shoja, Ghodoos and Gholi have been our worst.
                            JB excellent.

Let’s go. We can win.
                            We can not have these excuses man. If our striker curls it into the corner what is the Iraqi goalie going to do? Of course he is going to clear any ball coming within his range. We are being mentally handicapped again against these Arabs. Tactically and quality wise they are no match for us.

Comment

After a scary shaky beginning, Iran started to play well. Defense still shaky at times, but offense very good.

Iraq's strategy is to crowd the midfield, because that's where Iran is relatively thin.

Jahanbaksh played incredibly well. He gets a solid 9 from me. If he gets his goal, he'll get a 10.

Ghoddos also played really well.

More thoughts later...

Comment

The Iraqi goalkeeper this game...

Comment

Working...
                                X