Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winning these 4 remaining matches is vital, if we want to be in pot 2 and get easier group.

The match against south korea is very very very very important for us in terms of fifa ranking points. Anything less than a win would reduct points from us and lower our rankings.

Winning the match against Iraq, uae and south korea would increase our ranking (from 20 to 19 ) and put us about Wales . And winning the last match against Lebanon would put us 100% in pot 2 seeding.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Winning these 4 remaining matches is vital, if we want to be in pot 2 and get easier group.

The match against south korea is very very very very important for us in terms of fifa ranking points. Anything less than a win would reduct points from us and lower our rankings.

Winning the match against Iraq, uae and south korea would increase our ranking (from 20 to 19 ) and put us about Wales . And winning the last match against Lebanon would put us 100% in pot 2 seeding.
      Agreed, winning the lot is essential, however I’m not thrilled with preparing for a celebration before a ball is kicked against Iraq. For those of us that remember Melbourne, that’s just what Terry Venebals and Australia did before playing against Iran and by the 2-2 result they paid heavily!
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
        Agreed, winning the lot is essential, however I’m not thrilled with preparing for a celebration before a ball is kicked against Iraq. For those of us that remember Melbourne, that’s just what Terry Venebals and Australia did before playing against Iran and by the 2-2 result they paid heavily!
        Yes this is exactly what i mean. People are not taking these games serious because we have a chance of 99.9% qualifying (only 3 points required out of 4 matches). Its very important for us to win the remaining for games if we wanna have a good chance of qualifying to next round in WC.

The media should start talking about these facts and push our boys to give their 110% and win those games. Specially the game against south korea, this game would give us about 11-12 points which is VERY essential for our ranking.

Comment

^ If you listen to Skocic's last TV interview you see that he is not taking any remaining matches after qualifying lightly. He basically said that first we need to give it all we have to qualify and then as HC I will find new motivations to win all the matches because we have bigger plans.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            ^ If you listen to Skocic's last TV interview you see that he is not taking any remaining matches after qualifying lightly. He basically said that first we need to give it all we have to qualify and then as HC I will find new motivations to win all the matches because we have bigger plans.

Go TM!
            Thanks man i must've missed that part. damesh garm . was it in the same interview that mehdi was in it too with misaghi?

If skocic said that and the media is not talking about it then shame on our media AGAIN. I haven't seen anything about this on our media.

Comment

daneshmand is master of
              winning against arab teams.
              since1978 no coach has succeeded
              this much success.iran has majority
              of time have lost to ksa in games
              which mattered LOVE TO PLAY KSA
              SO DANESHMAND CAN 3 TAYEEE
              THEM.
              the way daneshmand dose it
              its science. he coms out gets them tired
              and then unleash on them n second
              half since our players are physicly
              better.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

s.korea has not beaten iran in 90 minutes if i recall
                correctly was that match we lost 1-0
                in egypt over 20 years ago.
                so the whole nation is waiting for iran to
                arrive.
                if skovic can motivate already qualified
                iran team to win that away match
                that would put skovic in a different level.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                    Not sure if this has been discussed (as typical us Iroonis seem to be focused on fashion and looks lolol) ... but are we 100% through if we win this game? Per my calculations, 3 points will put us on 19, and even if UAE win, they will be on 9 points. There will be a 10 point gap, which UAE cannot close with the 3 games left. Apologies if this is old news.
                    Correct, a win and they cannot reach us in any way.

Comment

a private plane will be sent
                      by iran to bring mehdi taremi
                      to iran.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                        a private plane will be sent
                        by iran to bring mehdi taremi
                        to iran.
                        worth it ⭐️

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Correct, a win and they cannot reach us in any way.
                          If we end up with 2 points in next 4 games and UAE wins all its games. We will both be 18 points and Goal difference will come into picture. I GUESS.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            worth it ⭐️
                            iff said it tried but geting special
                            licence to pull this is alot of process
                            SO IT GOT CANCELED

ITS TUESDAY 11:37pm pacific time
                            DO YOU KNOW WHERE MEDI IS?
                            where is medi and the search for medi
                            continues.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                              iff said it tried but geting special
                              licence to pull this is alot of process
                              SO IT GOT CANCELED
                              ITS TUESDAY 11:37pm pacific time
                              DO YOU KNOW WHERE MEDI IS?
                              where is medi and the search for medi
                              continues.
                              Can we start a hash tag on twitter #FindTaremi?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                                Can we start a hash tag on twitter #FindTaremi?
                                i would but i dont have tweeter.

Comment

Working...
                                X