Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iragoooooooooooo
    chekresh mikoniiiiiiiim

?

SOLAKH SOLAKHESH
    MIKONIM

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
      I think it will be a tie game unfortunately with all this shit that is going on. We need to beat or tie UAE to advance.
      No it won’t. You’re stressing to much my friend. Not good for your health.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

sourosh rafie joined tm
        practice along with
        uncle kamal=daie kamal what
        pp fans call kamyabinia

Comment

I still think our RB position is one of our weakest, Hardani is too small/lacks experience. Moharami is partially at fault for two goals/one UAE offside all of these goals came from his side and he had another sooti in the Syria match. Skocic doesn’t like how Ramin plays but he’s the only one with the experience and fitness/strength to help us, Esmailifar is also more of a offensive RB.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
            No it won’t. You’re stressing to much my friend. Not good for your health.
            peiman you are right. Once the news of Ahmad nour having covid came out and then sardar I had deep depression . It's not good for my health but can't help it bro. Sometimes I think it's just a football game and some guys chasing a ball so what's the point. Anyways , I'm sure our boys will make us proud. Let's go TM!

Comment

I know how you feel man. TM is probably on my list of top 5 dearest things in life.
              But you know, our team is amazing. We just need to trust the boys. Iraq will not be a problem.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                peiman you are right. Once the news of Ahmad nour having covid came out and then sardar I had deep depression . It's not good for my health but can't help it bro. Sometimes I think it's just a football game and some guys chasing a ball so what's the point. Anyways , I'm sure our boys will make us proud. Let's go TM!
                You take every little thing too hard. This is all routine stuff for any major team. Even big teams play bad games. Don’t let it get to you. Try to enjoy it and If you find it’s really bothering you, just take a break. I used to be the same way.

Comment

Majid Hosseini PCR test came back positive and he left the camp. http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/11005/%D8%AE...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Varzesh3 reports that Aref Aghasi (who was on the waiting list) will be his replacement. The middle backs are now Kanaanizadegan, Shoja, Yazdani and Aghasi (when confirmed by IFF). This is upsetting since Majid has been doing really well in Turkey and Skocic had special praise for his team work in his last interview.

According to Varzesh3 (https://www.varzesh3.com/news/180662...85%D9%84%DB%8C), TM admin manager Khorshidi said today in his latest interview that Ansarifard, Abedzadeh and Niazmand should be joining the camp today and of course they have to take their tests frist and stay in quarantine. Taremi will end up joining later and will not get any practice sessions before the Iraq match if he makes it to the camp. The situation is dire and I am hoping that all these new players arriving will have negative tests. I am still confident that we have enough players and quality in the camp to beat both Iraq and UAE.

Go TM!

Comment

Ansarifard, Abedzadeh and Niazmand are in the camp. The second practice will be held today at Azadi. http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/11013/%D8%A8...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      You take every little thing too hard. This is all routine stuff for any major team. Even big teams play bad games. Don’t let it get to you. Try to enjoy it and If you find it’s really bothering you, just take a break. I used to be the same way.
                      haah these posts made me remember my old 2010-2011 depression that resultet in i didnt watch football untill next asia cup and then the wc qualifiers, didnt watch wc or the euros or other football than tm games, remember friends wanted to watch cl finals, i just passed..
                      it led to that I didnt even log in to pfdc for 10 years just scrolled here without logging in..

im talking about when afc had our last game hours before koreas last game, it was so rigged and i watched koreans ant was it saudi? dont remember, run to the cornerflag on the break away instead of scoring, when it was 10 minutes left.. i just naah im done with football its all rigged.
                      im saving my deppressions until that sort of thing pops up.. just happy we arent in that situation these days that afc has the possibility to do that atm (thanks cq and skocic for that)

edit, apologies for bringing that memory up
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        haah these posts made me remember my old 2010 depression that resultet in i didnt watch football untill next asia cup and then the wc qualifiers, didnt watch wc or the euros or other football than tm games, remember friends wanted to watch cl finals, i just passed..
                        didnt even log in to pfdc for 10 years just scrolled here without logging in..
                        im talking about when afc had our last game hours before koreas last game, it was so rigged and i watched koreans ant was it saudi? dont remember, run to the cornerflag on the break away instead of scoring, when it was 10 minutes left.. i just naah im done with football its all rigged.
                        im saving my deppressions until that sort of thing pops up.. just happy we arent in that situation these days that afc has the possibility to do that atm (thanks cq and skocic for that)
                        edit, apologies for bringing that memory up
                        i remember also that game between ksa and North Korea. One of the Worst periods of TM in WCQ.

Comment

Originally posted by topotour View Post
                          I dont buy Allahyar story, He can easily get a piece of paper from Iranian embassy /consulate and come back home. As an Iranian you can even enter Iran with an Expired passport. The question will be is he willing to come and be stuck after the game for a couple of week and of course the icy/Snowy/frozen turkey situation does not help much.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akvHiOEo6JM

Istanbul is having its heaviest blizzard in the last 20 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            gotta respect Merooj for half rippof of nike just to it - they use, do it - my way
                            Should it not be "DO IT YOURWAY" ?????

Why would people want to do it the Meroooj way????

Comment

Taremi delay story is a bit fishy too! ... They are saying he landed in a city 800km from Istanbul. If that is 800km into the European side of Turkey, then he is probably somewhere in Bulgaria. If it is 800km into the Asian side of Turkey then that must be very close to Iranian boarder somewhere. He can take a taxi or a bus to get to Iran.

But I think Iranian media loves to blow everything out of proportion and make it sound big!!1 . It is probably 80km!!!

Comment

When you thought it can’t get any better, Aussie refs for an Iran-Iraq game!!

What is it with everyone having to fly to the UAE and fly past Iran to get back to Iran!! Is the UAE airline the only that flies to Tehran?? Sound’s barmy to me.

And I guess no charter flight is allowed to fly to Tehran or at most, the claim that there’s no money?
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X