Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
    Yes, we have all those ethnicities but I am NOT using Arabic alphabets.

Persian alphabets supersedes Arabic alphabets.

Persian language has influenced many languages and used by over several hundred million people. Even 1/3 of Turkish language in Turkey uses Persian words.
    So stop using Arabic alphabets. Also do a DNA test you might be surprised.
    United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
      Congrarst all. I finished a full bottle of whiskey. I'm so fuckin happy. I love TM and iran. I love you all .
      Yeki ambolans raa zang bezane?
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
        I don’t know how’s this relevant? Or the post I replied to? We Iranians can’t be happy on a happy day, we have to come up with people like you guys correcting things that don’t matter in this context or any for that matter
        We can do both: Celebrate and criticize our shortcomings.

If we were to change for better and respect our history, change starts with us, not IR.
        Last edited by AIrani; 01-27-2022, 10:15 AM. Reason: Spelling
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          What a nice picture.
          yea, but had they had AK8 holding his big chin..being all salty ... woulda been more fitting..!!?

he really disappoints me with his demeanor and attitude of late..!

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
            I don’t know how’s this relevant? Or the post I replied to? We Iranians can’t be happy on a happy day, we have to come up with people like you guys correcting things that don’t matter in this context or any for that matter
            Our history and heritage is always relevant. With your type of mentality, might as well change the name of the Persian Gulf...

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Highlights and takeways for me

1) WOMEN in stadiums!: Having our lady fans in the stadium was so heart warming. They were by far the most excited fans, with flag waving, dancing, singing, colorful outfits. Such a joy to see. Looking forward to the day they can freely watch without seating restrictions.

2) ARJ: He really showed why he was given the captain's armband. Creating chances, taking shots, distributing the ball. Even when he didn't have the ball, he was actively pointing and directing the ball to/from other players

3) Taremi: Well deserved goal to take us to the WC. He was always prowling and lurking, waiting to pounce on any rebounds (which he nearly scored in the first half).

4) Abedzadeh: So good to see him in this match (kudos to Dragan for giving him the start). He has a cool, calm confidence that is so reassuring. His hands/gloves are like magnets for the ball.

5) Kananni/defense: Glad he was in the lineup and not suspended. He was a integral part of the defense, which as a whole did a great job to shut down any Iraqi incursions.

GO TM!
              JB chandin baazi ast ke dar TM ba gheyrat va Khaayeh daare baazi mikone.

Ghoddos ham emrooz eraaghihaa raa GIJ o MANG kard, chon HOOSHE FOOTBAALISH az hamashoon ba ham bishtare.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                Our history and heritage is always relevant. With your type of mentality, might as well change the name of the Persian Gulf...
                Mobark bashe to all Iranians, Persian, Arab, lor, kord, Turk, Balouch and every single one. We are a nation.

Comment

makes me happy to se all people out in Iran
                  https://www.persianleague.com/iran-l.../11-irib3-live
                  sending live from iran while they talk, fantastic!
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Of course we qualify for 3rd straight world cups and there’s a big fight about Arabic/Persian language in here LOL. Just
                    Enjoy the day bros

Comment

I just get annoyed when we are all happy and a few have to correct us.

Comment

irib3s post game show is interesting, any body watching

Comment

yeah im watching it great show!
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            mbaizai jan! - no more worries broo!!!!!! congratuationsand and enjoy!
                            id like a bottle to now btw!
                            be salamati!
                            merci azizam. To be honest for the love of TM in my deepest heart I can't watch their games cause I always nervous. But now I'm happy that I will watch their remaining games live without any stress. I'm so happy that my 1-1 dream didn't come true. I love my country and I love you all hamvatanan. God bless you all

Comment

Comment

So proud of everyone in TM. Congrats to our great community here in PFDC, I am glad we can celebrate together.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X