Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Irane Azizam Mobarak[emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590], btw what a nice looking kit

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations again and again
        United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          Hahah that's a cool picture.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
            Mobarak is an Arabic word. Please use khojasteh.
            You are serious with that? You are using Arabic alphabets? Iran is the land of Persians, kords, turks, arabs and many others. So we have shared words in our languages.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
              What a nice picture.

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
                You are serious with that? You are using Arabic alphabets? Iran is the land of Persians, kords, turks, arabs and many others. So we have shared words in our languages.
                Got forced on us after the Arab conquest of Persia.

You know why it's called Farsi? Cause they got no P in Arabic. So even the name Farsi is incorrect. Correct name is Parsi.

Comment

Yes, we have all those ethnicities but I am NOT using Arabic alphabets.

Persian alphabets supersedes Arabic alphabets.

Persian language has influenced many languages and used by over several hundred million people. Even 1/3 of Turkish language in Turkey uses Persian words.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Tabrik to ALL!!!

Skocic got his tactical setup correct today. In terms of the overall strategy, passing, gameplan it was our BEST performance under skocic vs a decently spirited iraq team with motivated new blood. Yes, we had a couple hairy moments defensively and we should have scored 4 more goals at least, but I was solidly impressed.

Major shoutout to AMIR. With his daddy looking on he oozed confidence and class. Our number 1 for sure, he worked his ass off, fixed his flaws, and owns his box. He is a natural leader too and gives confidence to the guys in front of him

All of Moharrami (esp second half), Ghoddos, Ezatolahi, Jahanbakhsh, Taremi were good-very good. Ghoddos missed a big chance but the amount of times he extracted us from situations we normally lose possession, or broke the iraqi press with a key touch to finally link our defense to attack was so valuable. He is the only player with that skillset on TM and he got the chance to show it today, and he took it. Goals will come with more games and growing confidence. ARJ also, big performance and played like a leader. STill making some bad choices offensively but much more jangandeh ballsy display from him.

Norafkan was average tonight. He has some good traits, his passing is upgrade to milad for sure. But he needs to be MUCH quicker when releasing the ball. Will harm us against top sides if he is so indecisive and takes extra touches.

Bad : Shoja (extreme fall off in possession and 1v 1situations), Kanani slightly better, but his guy was unmarked for their early header and also had embarassing moments on the ball in first half. Amiri seemed very tired and sloppy, many giveaways including one that almost resulted in equalizer (that he got back and blocked). Gholi - bad decision making. Rejected Sadegh on overlap so many times, lot of other questionable choices.

Moving forward : More time for ghoddos is a must. He ups technical level way too much to leave out. Finding new CB pairing is another must. Majid Hosseini will walk into the heart of this defense and so will PAG if he is even half the player he was before injury.

Comment

Didn't catch the game but congrats to everyone----amazing to think where this team stood a year ago, with all the problems and bahrain trying everything to manipulate our team out of the competition we fucking destroyed the competition. Ever since that moment we went what---10 wins and 1 draw along with like 30-3 goals or so? Great job by our team and coaching staff, absolutely proud of our guys. In such a difficult situation for everyone they came through big big time. I can't remember any qualification round where we went through with such ease (although we did have that dramatic win over lebanon as well).

Now we have the luxury of testing players in the remaining 3 games---absolutely fantastic.

Great, Great job!!!

Comment

Highlights and takeways for me

1) WOMEN in stadiums!: Having our lady fans in the stadium was so heart warming. They were by far the most excited fans, with flag waving, dancing, singing, colorful outfits. Such a joy to see. Looking forward to the day they can freely watch without seating restrictions.

2) ARJ: He really showed why he was given the captain's armband. Creating chances, taking shots, distributing the ball. Even when he didn't have the ball, he was actively pointing and directing the ball to/from other players

3) Taremi: Well deserved goal to take us to the WC. He was always prowling and lurking, waiting to pounce on any rebounds (which he nearly scored in the first half).

4) Abedzadeh: So good to see him in this match (kudos to Dragan for giving him the start). He has a cool, calm confidence that is so reassuring. His hands/gloves are like magnets for the ball.

5) Kananni/defense: Glad he was in the lineup and not suspended. He was a integral part of the defense, which as a whole did a great job to shut down any Iraqi incursions.

GO TM!

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                          Got forced on us after the Arab conquest of Persia.

You know why it's called Farsi? Cause they got no P in Arabic. So even the name Farsi is incorrect. Correct name is Parsi.
                          I don’t know how’s this relevant? Or the post I replied to? We Iranians can’t be happy on a happy day, we have to come up with people like you guys correcting things that don’t matter in this context or any for that matter

Comment

Congrarst all. I finished a full bottle of whiskey. I'm so fuckin happy. I love TM and iran. I love you all .

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                              Congrarst all. I finished a full bottle of whiskey. I'm so fuckin happy. I love TM and iran. I love you all .
                              mbaizai jan! - no more worries broo!!!!!! congratuationsand and enjoy!
                              id like a bottle to now btw!
                              be salamati!
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Hich rabti be "baraadaari" nadare.

Tarikhcheye zabane arabi dar zabane parsi kheili pichidetar az "ma kenaare ham zendegi mikonim va az hamdigar vaajeh vaam migirim" ast.

Amma in bahs baraye jaaye digari ast, chon emrooz "baradare" shieye Eraagh raa shekast dadim ta kamtar GONDEH GOOZI konan,

va RAFTIM JAAME JAHANI.

Rooze khoobi ast
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X