Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

our boys just lack a bit of intensity in their defensive and pressing postures so far... and leave too many gaps for iraquies to run on to...otherwise all is well..!

Comment

Khalilzadeh gave a free corner smh

Edit nvm he saved it from corner

Comment

I cringe everytime when I see Shoja on ball possession

Comment

does khalilzadeh think he’s ronaldo or something????

Comment

Now shoja giving away free corners this guy is turning into the biggest joke of a CB of all time slowly but surely
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Our defense is so rusty.

Comment

Shoja is seriously so bad right now.. just handed them a unnecessary corner..

Comment

shoja is so bad - there's really not anyone better??

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
                    just came in. someone link please? thanks in advance
                    look for another thread in first page for all links

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...raq-game-LINKS

Comment

Ezatollahi, Amiri, Ghoddos midfield is the wrong decision.

Comment

Good tackle by kanani….he should have never been trailing him that much, poor positioning from him initially but made up for it with a good tackle
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Kanaani great tackle, he needs someone better next to him than Shoja who seems like a disaster both on and off the ball. Positioning wasn't good for Kanaani but he was trying to keep a line with shoja

Comment

shoja looks to be in his koskhol mode today...!! nice tackle from kanni to save a goalscoring chance.... ARJ can not be sloppy with possession too much like he is in his club l...

Comment

With the way Shoja is playing, it's clear that Majid needs to start once he's cleared of covid.

Comment

saman is still sluggish.... not coming back to help defensivley and not moving enough to provide clear passing options for our offensive outlet....

Comment

Working...
                                X