Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw are we ready for PFDC to crash today? 😅🔥

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
      The Japan - China game is working.
      Do you have a link for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Btw are we ready for PFDC to crash today? 😅🔥
        PFDC chikares mikone?
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
          Where can we stream the game later guys? There was this austrian site with HD quality, what was the name again? Watched all previous qualifiers games there and it was great
          Me too. It's https://www.sporttotal.tv

Unfortunately, today it doesn't list the Iran-Iraq game, but only some of the other AFC games.

So we'll need to hunt for other streams. But I'll check that site later, perhaps the game will show up after all.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
            Me too. It's https://www.sporttotal.tv

Unfortunately, today it doesn't list the Iran-Iraq game, but only some of the other AFC games.

So we'll need to hunt for other streams. But I'll check that site later, perhaps the game will show up after all.

IRAN IRAQ is also listet at Sporttotal.tv , so they will show it.

Comment

Originally posted by amas20 View Post
              Do you have a link for it?
              http://www.hesgoal.com/news/Japan%20vs%20China.html

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                PFDC chikares mikone?
                Soorakh soorakhesh mikone! 😏

Comment

Guys who will mark iqbal kid. This guy is a baller although young.

Comment

Oh man it's gonna rain today it seems. I hate this.

Comment

We always complain about our bench not playing since theyr so good, so today i say its still our A team !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                        Worse than Malaysia? yadesh bekheir..

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                          IRAN IRAQ is also listet at Sporttotal.tv , so they will show it.
                          I still ddon't see it anywhere.

Which region did you select on Sporttotal.tv (and also which country is your IP address)?

Also another weirdness. The German region list 3 games and I was able to watch Australia-Vietnam.

But when I select China-Japan (which is also listed), it tells me not available in your region.

Comment

Light rain according to the weather sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
                              I swear to god I've seen 3rd world countries in the Africa cup with better jerseys and better design's.

I'd rather go with a totally white jersey with only an adidas logo instead of this. But fck it, lets win the remaining matches and hope for a better design for the world cup
                              I'd rather use these jerseys over Adidas any day.

So sick and tired of their super plain jerseys that have nothing but the same stripes on the side for the last 20-40 years more or less.

They keep using this boring template. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they have some slight varieties but if we wore Adidas, it would likely be that same, boring old template with zero design and just stripes on the side lol.

At least this jersey is different, has a bit of design on it, and I actually think this jersey is nice. Not the best, but still nice.

Just needs a bit more design / patterns in the white areas to give it more style and look less plain, in my opinion.

The cheetah we had was great, or if we had some cool Persian symbols to put there, it would be even better.

Comment

Guys who will mark iqbal kid. This guy is a baller although young.
                                Which strong/decent sides has he had good performances against?

Genuinely asking cuz I have no idea. I believe he made his debut vs young boys in CL recently, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X