No announcement yet.

ASIAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salmani lucky not to be red carded right there. At the world cup with var, that's a red card for sure.

Comment

how many times is noorafkan gonna get scored on? lol

Comment

Every game, Navidkia naaz-mekoneh and doesn't start Yasin. And every game he goes down, he puts Yasin on right away. What gives? What's the logic behind this?

Just start him! Is Rigi really better than him?
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

noorafkan loses man again, mazaheri saves him this time

Comment

Saeed's team losing 1-5...

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              Every game, Navidkia naaz-mekoneh and doesn't start Yasin. And every game he goes down, he puts Yasin on right away. What gives? What's the logic behind this?

Just start him! Is Rigi really better than him?
              Hi strategy was to finish 1st 0-0 and add Moghanlou and Yasin in 2nd
              Not that i agree

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Min 78
                Poor coaching by Stramaccioni

78' Shabab Al Ahli Dubai 7-2 (3-1) Gharrafa SC
                Last edited by St_Mark; 04-18-2022, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Al-Taavon playing as if they're trailing by a goal. It's not fun watching our clubs play in ACL.

Comment

DAAAniel Esmalifar -- lol

Khoda pedar e Moharam e bi aamorzzeh!!

Comment

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Noorafkan is actually making me miss Hajisafi

Comment

GOAL Moghanlou. certainly should have started.

Comment

Yasin set that up, good pass to the left side think it was Farshad, who gave it to Sharyar, who finishes it very well.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Moghanlou
                            2 touches: one goal, one hit the post.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              I can't believe I'm saying this, but Noorafkan is actually making me miss Hajisafi
                              hajsafi was honestly not bad for us at LB last time he played there!

Comment

I take Moghanlou to WC instead of Karim.

Comment

Working...
                                X