• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moghalnou on bench. Shahbazadeh starting
    What navidkia is smkonig?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorosh Rafiee .. what a below average player!

What the hell does the coach sees in this guy? ....

Comment

Omids cross will come back into orbit in 3 days

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sepahan is a horrible team and in a way it tells the story of our football at the moment.

Comment

I like Moharam but he is not coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
              Sepahan is a horrible team and in a way it tells the story of our football at the moment.
              The lineup that Moharram put out there is atrocious. Where is Moghanlou? Where is Yasin Salmani? Why is the average age out there like 33 years old?

Skocic was right with going with Shoja as a RB (instead of Daniel Esmaeilifar) vs. South Korea and very wrong with putting his LB hopes in Omid Noorafkan.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

That was a red card for the Saudi player! Gets a yellow. Ridiculous.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Only half decent player in this sepahan line up is Danial esmailifar

Comment

sepahan did same foul first game and got red card lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                      This Al-Tawoon team that Sepahan is facing are in a relegation battle in the Saudi Pro League.

Comment

I don't think Sepahan have been particularly poor so far, If anything, they seem to be slightly better in than the opposition in the first half

Comment

Honestly, it is not just Sepahan but even when you look at Foolad players, you realize how pathetic our football is. ..... And we want to battle England and USA in World Cup!! Good Luck!

Our players don't even know the basics of football! .. even girls in high school playing soccer in north america know more of the basics of the game than some of our players.

The passing, the thinking, the movements, spaces, just crap!!

Comment

Salmani on at half time

Comment

Saudi scores ... 1-0

Comment

Once again Noorafkan poor marking contributes to Sepahan conceding.

We absolutely can not have this guy starting at the WC

Comment

Working...
                                X