Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sepahan line up is getting me mad. Feeeewwwwww

Comment

Sepahan Game #varzesh https://www.persianleague.com/iran-l...2-irib-varzesh
      Foulad Game # 5 https://www.persianleague.com/iran-l...ve-irib-tehran

Comment

at least Nekou is starting Koushki in an important game. One of the best u23 in Iran for past year

Comment

Sepahan vs Al-Duhail - HesGoal.Com Sports News
          Shabab Al Ahli vs Foolad - HesGoal.Com Sports News

Comment

Dirty challenge by Al Ahli player on Foolad’s koushki, could have been a red IMO
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sepahan's style of play reminds me of Liverpool

Comment

Nice to see Ahmadzadeh recovered from that vicious bump towards his arm... within a minute

Comment

Sepahan plays some nice football man. I've hardly seen IPL teams play some tactical planned football . They attacked for 20 minutes then they hold back for 15 minutes to retreive energy and started attacking again.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    Sepahan plays some nice football man. I've hardly seen IPL teams play some tactical planned football . They attacked for 20 minutes then they hold back for 15 minutes to retreive energy and started attacking again.
                    Perspolis plays nice too

Comment

Watching Sepahan, you kind of realize where the problems lie in our football;

Danial Esmaeilifar -- a lot of people talk about him coming to TM. If today's game is any test, there is nothing convincing there so far.
                      Mohammad Nejadmahdi -- very average player
                      Giorgi Gvelesiani -- seems to be the better defender in the team today, but can't say his performance is that great
                      Omid Noorafkan -- physically weak. Needs to go to the gym and pump some iron.

Mohammad Karimi -- him and Soroush are the weakest link in Sepahan
                      Soroush Rafiei --- I recall seeing a video where he complained about not being invited to TM. I think he should watch today's game all by himself to realize the reason. Every time he gets the ball, he wants to do something spectacular with it, instead of a simple distribution of the ball
                      Mohammadreza Hosseini --- He is one of Sepahan better players

Farshad Ahmadzadeh -- What a joker! If I were the coach, he would have no place in my team.

Shahriar Moghanlou -- Shahriar and sajjad are both capable of scoring, but they need better delivery from mid or the flanks.
                      Sajjad Shahbazzadeh --- Sajjad is often playing on the left flank. Ahmadzadeh needs to overall and let him move to the 18.

Comment

Hosseini missed 1 on 1! WTF!

Comment

Annoying that Moharram has not yet used Yasin Salmani, but is using older Sepahan players.

Cannot wait till Yasin leaves them high and dry, this summer.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Sepahan rightfully concede. Good.

Next time, keep your best player on the bench.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Hahaha Shabab own goal!

Comment

pathetic by noorafkan. Was clearly marking olunga then just falls asleep as cross comes in.

This guy is useless...

Comment

Working...
                                X