X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better quality.

Comment

just showed Manesh sitting next to acune? akoon owner in the stands..!! jetlagged looking freezing his butt probably ?

Comment

Things are so hectic and there are so many matches in the Championship, if Hull can keep stringing wins, they may find themselves in the upper part of the table soon.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

You usually get one team in the Championship pull results together in the second half of the season and slip into the play offs. I remember Villa doing it in the season they got promoted for example.
          Opportunity is there but they must take one game at a time. Keep the buzz going.

Comment

manesh look to have his work cut out for him trying to break into their starting line-up..!
            both their winger attackers eaves? potterjr are pretty decent players...!! personally prefer Eves over PotterJr kootooleh youngster with a ton of hype surrounding him ..! they probably should cash in on the kid before window closes and that will likely make it much easier for seyed to get into the starting line-ups mix much faster..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              manesh look to have his work cut out for him trying to break into their starting line-up..!
              both their winger attackers eaves? potterjr are pretty decent players...!! personally prefer Eves over PotterJr kootooleh youngster with a ton of hype surrounding him ..! they probably should cash in on the kid before window closes and that will likely make it much easier for seyed to get into the starting line-ups mix much faster..!
              Well on their forums, they called that Eaves guy a League 1 striker

Comment

Allahyar will be in the team playing. He is the owners guy and so is the boss - I’ll be surprised after this very public pursuit if he is not a regular starter soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Well on their forums, they called that Eaves guy a League 1 striker
                  dont know wtf they're talking about...!? on one viewing, the dude looked a pretty solid, physical, yet skillful player..!! he scored two real tough goals today... one pulled back due to a supposed soft foul prior...? he sure looked like a quintessential Championship sorta Striker to me today..!? ran his ass off on and off the ball ... almost always seemed in good positioning and had the physical size and fight to deal with rough plays..!
                  if their fans expect too much improvements on his performance today from Manesh, then i fear they are likely to be disappointed, at least so for while, until seyed gets used to playing at this much more intense level of competition than the bs league action he was used to at Zoraya..!
                  i think he has much better chance of displacing the speedy but lightweight PotterJr imo..!!

Comment

Hull is trying to butter up Allahyar to sell him for 20-30 mil in about 2 years from now...

I don't expect Allahyar to stay at Hull long if he's doing really well, unless they promote

I see some low-mid tier prem team snatching him up by then

Comment

Comment

I’d take the word of the Hull fans on Tom Eaves. He has spent most of his career in lower league football and has just 11 goals in 84 league appearances for Hull. His best form in his career was in League 1 with Gillingham.

Comment

Considering the reported structure of the deal (50% sell on clause for Fenerbahce), I’m pretty sure they’re expecting to play him and feature him and eventually sell him for well over 10M. The Turkish owner will want to benefit his favorite club Fenerbahce and in order to make a profit for Hull City, they’d need to sell him for that much

I expect he’ll play for Hull City for 2 years and move to a better club in England

Comment

Acun will be in dreamland if Allahyar breaks into the starting team of Iran and has a good World Cup.

PS - So will I 😃

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                Seen at the game:

https://www.facebook.com/Kooora.Iran...5869546222947/

Comment

Working...
                                X