No announcement yet.

Alireza Faghani Matches & Progress to Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does he have any more games to officiate in this WC? Anyone knows?

Comment

He did not receive a R16 game. Could be they are saving him for the QF, but that's a stretch

Comment

Hopefully I'm wrong but I don't think he is going to officiate another game in this world cup, per FIFA?, his penalty decision on Uruguay vs Portugal was wrong. He should have stick with his initial decision (not given).

Comment

He watched Brazil vs korea in person.

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
            Hopefully I'm wrong but I don't think he is going to officiate another game in this world cup, per FIFA?, his penalty decision on Uruguay vs Portugal was wrong. He should have stick with his initial decision (not given).
            I disagree. If its wrong why doest the 4 referees watching from the VAR room give their opinion to the referee at the time. If VAR calls the ref kver to look at something then it should 90 % be a foul
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

^^^that's what some expert on FOX was saying as well. (also someone mentioned Farhani seemed irritated and not happy with the VAR call)

anyways, some Uruguay players are in trouble for the game against Ghana and their behavior.
              (I am saddened that Mexico didn't get eliminated due to foul play and instead it came down to goal difference. Uruguayan, Italian and Mexican players must learn the hard way to stop with their head games and getting too physical at times.

https://www.tsn.ca/fifa-world-cup/ur...noub%20Stadium.

Comment

Has there been a case of a ref ignoring the VAR review in this WC?

Comment

I am trying to remember last time, but sometimes not getting a R16 game means you get a QF game as they do not want referees reffing the same teams too many times. I could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
                    just 1 time entire WC i believe

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
                      Yes, Siebert in Uruguay vs Ghana in the 58th min

Which was a major f up lol

Comment

Well, he was sent home today. The list of referees being sent home and staying was announced today. A real disappointment but really proud of him, his hard work and bravery is an example for all Iranians

Comment

What is remarkable is that he apologized for not achieving the same past levels and conceded that he may have not had the right concentration with all of the happenings in Iran.

He is taking responsibility for his own shortcomings.

Take note Iranian kids everywhere!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/185794...B4%D8%AA%D9%85

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Faghani greatest ref of all time

Comment

So he was placed in a no win situation with that penalty call.

If he had not called it he would have also been sent home.

Comment

Working...
                              X