WARM UP talk:iran vs iraq. iran vs uae

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
    Can't want any longer mates. Damn it I checked the weather forecast for 27Jan. It's partially cloudy with 25% chance for rain but the game against UAE on 1Feb there is 85% chance for rain !! I remember that f×%×%Ed game against Uzbekistan which we lost 1-0 around the same period in WCQ for 2010 . The field was flooded with water!!
    the game rahmati throw to get cq fired? lol

anyway i dont count of forcast 2 weeks prior to the match
    a wind can come and take the cloud away

LOL@ you checking forcast 14 days before the match
    LOL

WE WILL WIN BOTH MATCHES

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
      the game rahmati throw to get cq fired? lol
      anyway i dont count of forcast 2 weeks prior to the match
      a wind can come and take the cloud away
      LOL@ you checking forcast 14 days before the match
      LOL
      WE WILL WIN BOTH MATCHES
      Yes mate shows you how nervous I'm but your assurance of winning is comforting. Anyways a tie against UAE will take us to WC.

Comment

well, one thing is for sure, they will play without their Dick.. rip aghaye dick

The Dick didnt stand up so much during these last years, but he really stood up hard - back in the dayz..
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
          Can't want any longer mates. Damn it I checked the weather forecast for 27Jan. It's partially cloudy with 25% chance for rain but the game against UAE on 1Feb there is 85% chance for rain !! I remember that f×%×%Ed game against Uzbekistan which we lost 1-0 around the same period in WCQ for 2010 . The field was flooded with water!!
          EDIT - that was actually in 2012 when we lost to them right?

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
            EDIT - that was actually in 2012 when we lost to them right?
            Yes correct. Was under CQ .

Comment

iran holds the key
              for which team to make
              the playoff.
              between iraq.uae.lebnon
              if one team iran should help
              who should of be

Comment

Lmao none! Now i miss having qatar id rather help them or singapore cambodia then fc grassroll 1,2 and 3 😁

Should just whoop em all for the fifa rankings i cand cheer for any of them behind us..

But i hope one of them knock out aussies thats for sure..
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  Lmao none! Now i miss having qatar id rather help them or singapore cambodia then fc grassroll 1,2 and 3 😁

Should just whoop em all for the fifa rankings i cand cheer for any of them behind us..

But i hope one of them knock out aussies thats for sure..
                  from iraq lebnon uae
                  who has best chance to
                  beat other group 3rd place team

Comment

Uae or lib.. iraq is a mess they should probably have kept the Dick to have a good chance..

They wont score without the Dick..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Again, Iraq is only a challenge to us because they hate losing to us. Their actual team is really quite bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Again, Iraq is only a challenge to us because they hate losing to us. Their actual team is really quite bad.
                        They do seem to turn into an elite team against Iran, and always seem to get under our skin.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          They do seem to turn into an elite team against Iran, and always seem to get under our skin.
                          They just run alot more compared to their usual levels when they play us. They also do enough to tick our team off that we make dumb mistakes.
                          We got alot better on that the last 2 games, so I hope TM continues.

Comment

I will not help any arab team at any time. They stick together so we know better.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              ok but let's see if they are on any substance cause they are out of shape.!!!! Bring it on !!!

Comment

WARM UP talk:iran vs iraq. iran vs uae

I’d love us to beat Iraq and crush their hopes to end third. UAE deserves it more, although they will lose against the third placed team of the other group.

Comment

Working...
                                X