WARM UP talk:iran vs iraq. iran vs uae

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
    Just watched Majid Aliyari Mes Rafsanjan wingers highlights this season the guy is a physical beast. 4 goals and 6 assists this season, he’s technical, good heading the ball, he wins penalties one against Esteghlal last week and he scored a beautiful goal against Gol Gohar. Hopefully, Skocic gives a chance to Aliyari and Zahedi before the World Cup, Torabi is not in good form , Ghaedi hasn’t done anything special either lately.
    torabi is awful all year
    gaedi skovic thinks of him as forward
    all thwse talent such as aliyar and so on
    need a game r 2 in team melli to see
    THATS WHY ALWAYS EMPHASIS ON
    TEAM MELLI B OR EVEN C IS A MUST WITH
    DFFERENT HEAD COACHES REPORING TO SKOCIC

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
      torabi is awful all year
      gaedi skovic thinks of him as forward
      all thwse talent such as aliyar and so on
      need a game r 2 in team melli to see
      True, non of our wingers right now are physically strong, and we saw how Jahanbaksh played in a physical league like EPL. Imagine playing a teams like Nigeria, England or France with our wingers they’ll get bullied we need physical strong wingers like Zahedi and Aliyari both over 6ft.

Comment

Well Allahyar is usually a wing for Zorya this season and a lot of his best moments came from wide (think goals in ECL, assist vs Shakhtar). But I definitely agree. This was also something CQ recognized and addressed by playing Taremi and Karim wide, even if neither were orthodox wingers.

This suddenly made our front line physically able to challenge for all the aerials, physically able to help the mid and d line, and thus able to over the course of 90 mins physically and mentally tire multiple technically superior teams.

If we had a highly technical wing who was making the difference every game then thats a different story. ARJ is damaged goods, gholi is a game changer in my opinion and his performance for TM still fluctuates wildly, Ghayedi and Torabi shouldnt even be on the list.

There is even very solid argument to be had that front three in a 433 could very easily be :

Allahyar---Azmoun---Taremi

with Ezatolahi plus 2 of Amiri, Ghoddos, Nourollahi behind them.

This would make us physically one of the most intimidating front lines at the WC and very explosive on the counter, hard to deal with on aerials, and able to run like animals for 90 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Well Allahyar is usually a wing for Zorya this season and a lot of his best moments came from wide (think goals in ECL, assist vs Shakhtar). But I definitely agree. This was also something CQ recognized and addressed by playing Taremi and Karim wide, even if neither were orthodox wingers.
          This suddenly made our front line physically able to challenge for all the aerials, physically able to help the mid and d line, and thus able to over the course of 90 mins physically and mentally tire multiple technically superior teams.
          If we had a highly technical wing who was making the difference every game then thats a different story. ARJ is damaged goods, gholi is a game changer in my opinion and his performance for TM still fluctuates wildly, Ghayedi and Torabi shouldnt even be on the list.
          There is even very solid argument to be had that front three in a 433 could very easily be :
          with Ezatolahi plus 2 of Amiri, Ghoddos, Nourollahi behind them.
          This would make us physically one of the most intimidating front lines at the WC and very explosive on the counter, hard to deal with on aerials, and able to run like animals for 90 mins.
          unfortunately with all these talents in midfield
          and forwards WE PLAY VERY UGLY FOOTBALL
          and problem is 4-4-2 KHATI which is result orinted
          AND it relies on wingers to make plays or long balls behinde defenders mistakes. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WE PLAYED UNDER SKOCIC WAS WITH S.KOREA when we fall behinde and 20 minute strech we where nice.
          imo we are in A miraj because of our schedule we have played against 2nd level and 3rd level asian teams and
          out best opponent was south korea which we tied.
          I CAN NOT BASH THIS TEAM MELLI BECAUSE WE GETTING RESULT but with thisstyle of play 4-4-2 KHATI
          dont be surprise if we manage a tie and 2 LOSE 2 in wc.
          which wc is not our top pirority so 1 point is like 78 ,2006,2014 world cups its not endof the world.
          our piriority is2023 asian cup can we win it all with
          4-4-2 khati ?

Comment

Torabi is straight up garbage this year... It would be a joke if he gets called up. Ghaedi doesn't deserve a callup either but I think there's a good chance he makes the team unfortunately...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Torabi is straight up garbage this year... It would be a joke if he gets called up. Ghaedi doesn't deserve a callup either but I think there's a good chance he makes the team unfortunately...
              I do appreciate your oppinion but i think Skoochie thinks like this. Now I havnt been a choach in football but.. taking in other managerial roles iv had this popps up in mind.
              Skokic probably sees strenghts in some players that if not in terrible form - coming months before world cup - they will be in the squad.
              Ghaedi is probably one of them, having unique skills. So eaven if he has a dip in form now he might be in good form in summer.
              >Now, given the limited time TM gets together, every camp they probably add a few tactics and other talks from the last camp to build on. repeat and repeat in different ways to get the mind to understand and relate to the knowlage - add knowlage - repeat again next camp to strengthen the different understandings in the knowlage. the how we do it, why we do it, thought behind why its imortant and so on. so ghaedi, eaven with poor form will be in the squad pree wc. doesnt mean he is fixed if being realy poor just pre world cup.
              then coach needs to rotate and test new players mainly in defence so he has to rotate some callups but try to get it limited and have a fixed squad as possible. if he takes in to many new players he misses out on the team development tacticaly. taking 1 step forward every camp vs 1 step forward one step back can be in these callup details.
              thats also why a 1-2 b team camps/tournaments is important, to educate the basics for the prospects and to evaluate them and how they respond to it, and also know about them if you have to replace an potential fixed squadplayer pre world cup due to lack of form or injury.
              This is atleast how I would think if I was a coach in these circumstances.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Guys let's just be ready for 27 Jan game. Put out best squad on the field and we need to win by good margin. Iraq I think is in a big management chaos but we should not under estimate them .

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Been saying this for 2 years…

Comment

lets 6tayee iraq
                    best time to do it

Comment

here is my line up
                      to 6tayeee iraq

biravand
                      shoja
                      kanani
                      norafkan
                      daniyal ismailifar RB
                      vahid amiri
                      saeed ezat
                      alahyar
                      jahanbakhsh
                      sardar
                      mehdi

Comment

When the squad list will come out?
                        Also correct me if I'm wrong , there is no Fifa friendly dates in January which means no team will have friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                          lets 6tayee iraq
                          best time to do it
                          Bayad ba tamarkoze kamel va NAZM varede zamin shod va harif raa shekast daad.

Harfe 6taaye 7taaye be nazaram vaghti ba Honk Kong ya Laos baazi mikonim ast.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                            Bayad ba tamarkoze kamel va NAZM varede zamin shod va harif raa shekast daad.

Harfe 6taaye 7taaye be nazaram vaghti ba Honk Kong ya Laos baazi mikonim ast.
                            areh degeh

Comment

rumors circulating
                              kananizadegan
                              will not get invited
                              due to his tape leaked
                              which he was setting up
                              date with a girl in the BUS

Comment

Can't want any longer mates. Damn it I checked the weather forecast for 27Jan. It's partially cloudy with 25% chance for rain but the game against UAE on 1Feb there is 85% chance for rain !! I remember that f×%×%Ed game against Uzbekistan which we lost 1-0 around the same period in WCQ for 2010 . The field was flooded with water!!

Comment

Working...
                                X