Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    loool what noo plz share
    Edit: Nevermind i found it lmaooo I thank you for that one made me laugh good

loool
    my virgin of this joke as well

Comment

iran vs iraq
      most probably no fans

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
        iran vs iraq
        most probably no fans
        cause of covid or women?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
          cause of covid or women?
          They will be using covid as a coverup for not letting women in stadiums.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            This is a very slippery slope. If TM players can now be banned for thought crimes on a private conversation that was something as benign as a sexual fantasy, then God help TM. We need to move away from this puritan conservative reactionary judgement against our TM players. This is the same mentality that is working to get rid of Kia for his "lack of discipline".
            nonesense... he was in a TM camp planning to undertake a major breach of disipline and this unproffesionalism from him is not the first time...this is national duty!... also whats that got to do with Kia situation kia situation is nothing to do with displine

Comment

Skocic is banned from the game vs Iraq due to his celebration vs Lebanon
              https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2057677

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Skocic is banned from the game vs Iraq due to his celebration vs Lebanon
                https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2057677
                Would you say this is a very reliable source? Legit asking since I don't know and also have hard time trusting most Iranian sources.

Also, what did he do VS Lebanon that warrants a ban?

I can't recall anything so maybe I forgot or missed out!

Comment

I thought the ban was against syria only.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                    I thought the ban was against syria only.
                    Oh yeah I forgot he was banned VS Syria.

Yeah I swear it was just a one match ban and that this was a final verdict by fifa. They would have already confirmed how many matches he's suspended for, so I'm having doubts about the source above, stating that he's banned for the next match.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                      Also, what did he do VS Lebanon that warrants a ban?

I can't recall anything so maybe I forgot or missed out!
                      also eagerly waiting to hear this..

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                        nonesense... he was in a TM camp planning to undertake a major breach of disipline and this unproffesionalism from him is not the first time...this is national duty!... also whats that got to do with Kia situation kia situation is nothing to do with displine
                        1. “Planning” = thought crime, never actually committed any wrong doing

2. If you don’t think that IR goons force our athletes to conform in judo, boxing, soccer, etc under the guise of “discipline” (and easily discard them if they don’t tow the line), then I don’t know what to tell you.

Comment

Ready for a new version of this video after the 27th 😎🔥

Comment

Fun fact:

Iraq has not won in their past 10 matches
                            Iran was not lost in their last 10 matches

Comment

Ali mabkhut the uae striker will miss the next 2 games due to injury.

Comment

Just watched Majid Aliyari Mes Rafsanjan wingers highlights this season the guy is a physical beast. 4 goals and 6 assists this season, he’s technical, good heading the ball, he wins penalties one against Esteghlal last week and he scored a beautiful goal against Gol Gohar. Hopefully, Skocic gives a chance to Aliyari and Zahedi before the World Cup, Torabi is not in good form , Ghaedi hasn’t done anything special either lately.
                                Last edited by 026121; 01-11-2022, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X