Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Syria - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.16.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Azmoun all alone again? Did it work last game?

Comment

Most likely formation.

____________ABDEZ_______________
      SADEGH__H.K_____SHOJA_____OMID____
      ___________SAEID__________________
      _____AHMAD_____HAJI_______________
      GHOLI_________________AMIRI______
      _________SARDAR_________________
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

waiting for the release here. it will be interesting, just pushing reload every 30 seconds. 3 minutes to go ish
        https://www.livescore.com/en/footbal...9/?tab=lineups
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I have "We are superior. We always were." copied. I will paste it soon.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
              That is a very strange line up!! Syria plays rough. Noorafkan not a good fit! ... Where is Allayar or Saman?

It looks like Skocic really got angry how some players performed against Lebanon.
              Judging by his choices here, it’s better if we hire someone to keep him happy in camp lol.
              What’s next? Substituting Azmoun for Sarlak and playing 4-6-0( like Spain in 2016 Euro).
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                Why is Azmoun all alone again? Did it work last game?
                Che khe?!
                Of course it worked. He equalized in 91st minute and the rebound of his shot was converted to victory.
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

on the fun part if true, i look forward to se hajisafi score a thunderstrike goal with one of his missile shots
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                    Che khe?!
                    Of course it worked. He equalized in 91st minute and the rebound of his shot was converted to victory.
                    That happened after Karim came on and we started playing with two strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                      I have "We are superior. We always were." copied. I will paste it soon.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

This lineup is a head scratcher for sure... Only good things are Abedzadeh in goal and Amiri at his best position (LW)

Would've much rather seen Allahyar at RW than Gholi but OK, this isn't the end of the world

However, the midfield is a bit disoriented! Hajsafi is awful in the midfield! Ghoddos instead of Hajsafi would've been a much much better option.

Nourafkan over Milad could go either way... But Milad when he regains his form is a better player

Comment

Taraf kaamelan giijeh. Giij.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            That happened after Karim came on and we started playing with two strikers.
                            That makes no sense at all. Karim contributed nothing to both goals. It was all Amiri and Azmoun and Noorollahi of course.
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Skocic will look to neutralize Syrian attack in first half and expect Attacking subs in the 2nd half to put on the pressure.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Al Soma is always a threat. He is a very versatile striker and if gets a chance he knows how to finish.

Comment

Working...
                                X