Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Syria - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.16.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
    I don’t understand why he doesn’t start Hosseini instead of Shoja??
    Majid has not been consistent for his club. We need PAG back ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
      Majid has not been consistent for his club. We need PAG back ASAP
      I agree we need PAG back, but I also think Majid deserves a spot in the final WC squad. He's hard working, also shows on pics from training. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
        since shoja and kanani played for pp together
        thats his logic BA HAM HAMAHANG HASTAN.
        Kheyli hamahangan 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Hear hear. They'll now be motivated. Most of the players apparently hated Advocaat.
          Although against us they always try their best.

So Iraq has no Dick?
          Oh noooooo ....!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
            No more Dick jokes now. Sad day
            I agree.

Nothing funny about a Dick-less Iraq

really.

Comment

Syria is looking to hire Ali Daei after their coach was fired. What a world it has become. LOL

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/179233...B1%D9%88%D8%B3
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Dick simply couldn't satisfy what the Iraqi's craved. Now they will probably hire a vatani coach.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  Syria is looking to hire Ali Daei after their coach was fired. What a world it has become. LOL
                  LMAO!! Daei will never take this job. Not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                    LMAO!! Daei will never take this job. Not a chance.
                    I surely hope he does. What better way than to bring the people together.

Comment

Guys.. Amiri at 33 was rediscovered as our number 1 playmaker today. We have a beast in our team lets be proud as players like him are not easy to find. He is really world class. He has played way above standards for Iran recently so damesh garm.
                      I've been viewing Amiri as the x factor on Team Melli. He doesn’t play in Europe and he's getting up there in age BUT his presence adds a whole different dimension to our team - he's been so valuable. His non-stop work rate and field experience have been a major difference maker.

Comment

Just put yourselves in my situation as I was working on the site while watching and missed a lot of minutes and the commentator was having so much problem with the names specially Azmoun. He said it correctly right after his goal but started to call him Ouzman, AzMown and Azman a few times and never corrected it till the last whistle.

It was obvious he had not done much of his homework even though he also did the match against Lebanon. He was hilarious.

By the way, the site had crashed due to a critical error and I had to read the whole error log to be able to fix it and the crash was not due to the high amount of visitors.
                        We appreciate your hard work keeping this place together. Like I said, it's a good sign when PFDC is down since 99% of the time it happens when we score a goal

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
                          Even Willtits is better than the Dick haha.
                          Marc Wilmots was a thief who stole money from stupid IFF and laughed his way to his bank. If I had money, I would sue the crook.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Referee was really solid in this match, he kept control of the game for what I saw. Haven't had a really well officiated TM match for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by pas-bedeh View Post
                              I've been viewing Amiri as the x factor on Team Melli. He doesn’t play in Europe and he's getting up there in age BUT his presence adds a whole different dimension to our team - he's been so valuable. His non-stop work rate and field experience have been a major difference maker.
                              His work ethic is like Taremi’s, we sure need them both in the team. Hope Taremi will get a call up for next games

Comment

Their federation denied it. It said no talks had been made.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X