Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Syria - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.16.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kateb View Post
    they will play more dirty than
    lebnon. they blame iran for
    their countery chaos then
    hate persians more than
    lebenese do.
    WE love everyone.
    if fans are allowed jordan
    has hostille crowed against
    iran.
    this is must game for syria
    to get one pt I HOPE its
    not a fixed match .
    3 points and next 4 matches
    send kia team
    I know quite a few Lebanese and Syrians and from what I hear, they respect Iran , especially for NOT allowing Syria to turn into a failed state as US ( CIA) Qatar KSA and UAE wanted Assad out. Iran with the help of Russian kept him in power and prevented Syria from turning into an ISIS (CIA) stronghold ! Lebanese ( Shia) love Iran, but yes, when any Arab teams play Iran they play to win and playing dirty is part of that desire . AND it will NOT be a fixed match ! VAR is their for that! nonetheless, no matter what Iran is HEAD and SHOULDER above these amateur teams. If you look at TM performance, we gear up drastically from Min 60 to 95! This is where teams like UAE, Iraq, Lebanon lose steam and parking the bus turns into Towing the bus with a dead battery! GO TM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
      I know quite a few Lebanese and Syrians and from what I hear, they respect Iran , especially for NOT allowing Syria to turn into a failed state as US ( CIA) Qatar KSA and UAE wanted Assad out. Iran with the help of Russian kept him in power and prevented Syria from turning into an ISIS (CIA) stronghold ! Lebanese ( Shia) love Iran, but yes, when any Arab teams play Iran they play to win and playing dirty is part of that desire . AND it will NOT be a fixed match ! VAR is their for that! nonetheless, no matter what Iran is HEAD and SHOULDER above these amateur teams. If you look at TM performance, we gear up drastically from Min 60 to 95! This is where teams like UAE, Iraq, Lebanon lose steam and parking the bus turns into Towing the bus with a dead battery! GO TM!!!
      if we talk a about these arab teams loosing in iran in favor we end up loosing.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        Thanks buddy. I am leaving to Florida in 3 days because my blood is low on Latina protein which is vital for well being so I will take a rain check for this. Thanks for the offer though. Please stay sober for the game to see history in the making. Cheers.
        Webbi jan, I thought you were always into East European women!

Comment

Vahid amiri pre-game interview
          Part1

Part2

Part3

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Webbi jan, I thought you were always into East European women!
              Well its all about the variety now. Lol.and please keep this secret between us and the PFDC gang. )
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Karim kojast? 🥺

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Karim kojast? [emoji3064]
                  Rafteh gol bechineh [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    I would be so happy to see Allayar and Abed getting the start.
                    Hoping Ghoddos and Gheydi get minutes too.

Comment

Comment

sardar_azmoun

We are ready💪🏻🇮🇷💙

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWSywW8IC0r/

Comment

rumor or leaked from
                          our camp is leaked is ussualy
                          karim bageri tells ismail halali
                          news is
                          biravand
                          golizadeh
                          saman
                          saeed
                          kananizadegan
                          ARE BENCHED against
                          syria
                          Of course it's a rumour, but if Of all the defenders, Kaanani is the one that's benched, then Skocic is reaching an unimaginable level of clowness.

Comment

Finally a sexy photo of saman

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Karim kojast? 🥺
                              Is this the official lineup?

Comment

rumor or leaked from our camp is leaked is ussualy
                                karim bageri tells ismail halali news is
                                biravand - golizadeh -saman -saeed -kananizadegan
                                ARE BENCHED against syria
                                If true then it means allahyar , yasin salmani and majid hosseini will be playing. Would be interesting to see them in the line up.

Comment

Working...
                                X