No announcement yet.

Who is the alternative to Skocic ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also dont see how its sustainable. He isnt defending the players, they dont seem fully unified, can only end badly.

Only chance for us in WC, before even getting into tactics, form, players, preparation, etc is being 200% unified and a stronger collective than the opposition we face.

These guys are complaining of no facilities on away games, hotel rooms being looted, no proper kits, etc and coach isnt even willing to mention it in one press conference...

Comment

we will never get a westrn
      european coach that will
      care as much as cq did.
      CQ IS BEST FORIGNER COACH
      IN OUR HISTORY
      PRE OR AFTER 57.

skovic is good no need
      change. he is young too
      SHEKAMESHAM hajaghaie shodeh
      i let him be atleast till 2023 ac.

Comment

HEY!

Who deleted my Shahram Shabpareh video in this thread?

Anyway, to answer the question of this thread, I do not think another manager would be feasible due to the political landscape of this country. We'd even be fortunate if Skocic continues to stay with us. At the rate that Skocic is getting results, even he already has tempting offers from elsewhere (as per Iranian media).

Comment

There is no alternative. Who the hell would accept our useless currency as payment and agree to coach a team where he will not be provided any support in terms of friendlies or proper training grounds? We are lucky to have him given our corrupt federation.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Him Dropping taremi is one hell of a big ballsy move. It may be his downfall, or May bring us to levels never seen before. Personally, I love it now. ( as long as taremi is back)
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
              I see no alternative for Skocic at this time. Those top coachs if they do well is because they have the best players at their service with turmendeus financial and staff support. Remember we had one of those coaches before Skocic and he was the Belgium national coach who nearly won the World Cup. But his presence as our TM coach was so bad and disastrous that we were about to get kick out of the competitions at an early stage. It was Skocic a simple unknown coach who showed up for nowhere and took the helm of TM and save our ars. We should be Thankful to have Skocic as our TM coach at the present time with proven positive results.
              Nearly won the world cup? They reached the quarterfinals in 2014WC having trouble beating the likes of USA and Russia.
              In 2016 Euro they got their asses handed to them by Wales. He was a disaster in Belgium.

Not to mention his disaster with Ivory Coast...
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

He was an acknowleged failure coaching Belgium's Golden generation. That is why we could hire him.

Comment

ayatollah
                  hasan janati
                  94 years old
                  full of experience
                  has connection and communication
                  to all
                  coaches have passed away

Comment

Even if it's luck, being lucky for 12 times shows a pattern. A pattern that he is always lucky.. I would be very lucky if he luckily wins the AC and WC while in truth being a shite coach. As I remember correctly from CQ times, it's the result that counts.

Also what did a big name coach bring us that Skocic is not bringing?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                      Even if it's luck, being lucky for 12 times shows a pattern. A pattern that he is always lucky.. I would be very lucky if he luckily wins the AC and WC while in truth being a shite coach. As I remember correctly from CQ times, it's the result that counts.

Also what did a big name coach bring us that Skocic is not bringing?
                      Also a big name will take most spotlights in case of success than the players. Iran good performance at last wcs were more at CQ credit than our players. That's why it wasn't rewarded by big transfers after both wc

Comment

better be lucky
                        than good..
                        daneshmad made few decisions
                        which effect the oucome
                        1.moving amiri to lw
                        bringing in alahyar and mohamadi

Comment

With current state of the country, the only alternatives to Skocic, is an other skocic coming from abroad with a weak resume and less knowledge of iran, or an Iranian coach with much more hashieh and loos bazi.

Is that what you want? No, so let's stop this useless debate.
                          The guy is winning and taking us easily to wc, so he can keep this record. Also no need to extrapolate skocic choices and performance against kite surf lebanon or iraq for wc next year. No need to bring brangoh and wc06, different teams and era.

Comment

^ nooo plz no more ics.. atleasat let it be a ão, a oz, or a ho..
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              ^ nooo plz no more ics.. atleasat let it be a ão, a oz, or a ho..
                              another itch enter
                              our football today
                              new TERTER coach
                              is an itch as well

Comment

We’re currently in a situation where even Amoo Abbas from the local Bazaar can qualify us for Qatar.
                                This is the perfect time to change the coach, with 1 year until WC kicks off.

Look at Turkey, they’re thinking one step ahead. They went for the U23 Germany coach, be in migan zerangi.
                                If we can’t get a top coach, we should do the same and look for a successful youth coach before top teams make an offer.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X