No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun to Juventus would be an absolute dream. Do you guys think he would get adequate playing time there?

Comment

Lyon should go in for Sayyadmanesh

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        Azmoun to Juventus would be an absolute dream. Do you guys think he would get adequate playing time there?
        He will become a beast there. Even if he fails there Barcelona, or some other good Italian (or even Lyon) will come after him.
        Time to take off

Comment

Juvemove also probably means he gonna get a good looking haircut or atleast a plastic band to tye up/set up the hair
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            Well looks like your sleeper pick was right

Iranianarsenal11 🤝 Predicting transfers correctly
            Jooon. Let's hope it works out koka

Seems like Azmoun would be a squad rotation player at Juve, rotating with Morata. He would definitely get a chance there.

Good news is that even if he somewhat fails at Juve he could always go to a mid table Serie A team or even a Prem/Bundesliga team.

Comment

Morata is probably leaving to Barca.
              Leaves a huge gap for Azmoun to slide in comfortably

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                Morata is probably leaving to Barca.
                Leaves a huge gap for Azmoun to slide in comfortably
                Wow... Would be a dream for Morata the bum to dip to Barca

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  Ghaedi wouldn’t last a full training session with Celtic…
                  LoL.
                  True. Imagine going up against those burly Scottish defenders!!!
                  They'll eat him alive.😁😁😁

Comment

EXCLUSIVE - After Hull City, Anderlecht also made an offer of 5 million Euros for Allahyar Sayyadmanesh.

For the player, Shakhtar Donetsk also sent a letter of interest to Fenerbahce.

Allahyar does not take kindly to the Shakhtar offer as he is not considering Ukraine again.

Hull City and Anderlecht offers are on the table.

Fenerbahce and the player side continue their negotiations with both clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Wow... Would be a dream for Morata the bum to dip to Barca
                      I just wrote in the Sardar thread that I don't see him moving to Juventus but if Morata were to leave then this may leave the door open. I just don;t think Barca would be able to pay Morata and register him. They had to extend Umtitti's contract just to get Torres registered. I doubt they could fit Morata in as well.
                      “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

For my Ghayedi haters
                        Another source... Seems not plausible, given the Scotts playing style, etc. But the SCOTSMAN is usually credible. May be they are just reporting from other sources.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...nd-bid-3521582

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...ntract-3522157
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Azmoun to Juventus. Ghaedi to Celtic. Allahyar to Hull City or Ander. Outstanding rumors, let's get at least two of these done!

But importantly, where are our middles and defenders? We need them to progress. Perhaps without goal scoring numbers it's tougher for them to get recognized?

Comment

Abdi to Rio seems like getting more serious.
                            Good move for him if it is finalized considering his age.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Abdi to Rio seems like getting more serious.
                              Good move for him if it is finalized considering his age.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                              He revealed on Yazdah that he had offers from Portugal and Belgium.

Comment

مهدی عبدی به زودی با قراردادی ۷۰۰ هزار یورویی
                                عازم تیم ریوه آوه خواهد شد
                                و این باشگاه پرتقالی حاضر شده است ۴۰۰ هزار یورو بعنوان رضایت برای باشگاه پرسپولیس صادر کند
                                البته قرار است با مبلغ رضایت نامه عبدی پول شکایت پادوانی مدافع استقلال که در این تیم قطع نخاه شده با تاکید وزیر ورزش پرداخت شود…
                                این قرارداد به زودی نهایی میشود✅

Comment

Working...
                                X