Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Andy Robertson and Jarrod Bowen. One has gone on to be the best LB in the world playing for the biggest club there is, the other is one of the hottest properties in EPL #Allahyargoals.

I still don't think it'll happen for what it's worth.
    Those are all UK players though!

Comment

Andy Robertson and Jarrod Bowen. One has gone on to be the best LB in the world playing for the biggest club there is, the other is one of the hottest properties in EPL #Allahyargoals.

I still don't think it'll happen for what it's worth.
      Do you think he’d be given the chances they had? I mean Hull City only came into the picture once he returned to Turkey and because of the Turkish connection. They weren’t tracking him before like his other suitors. Its easy to say well if he has talent and if he’s good enough he’ll make it. But if a manager doesn’t want him, they’ll fuck his career up without a second thought. I wouldn’t be against a higher Championship team who actually wanted the player.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Those are all UK players though!
        What are you suggesting, that the club is racist or selects players based on ethnicity? Ahmed El Mohamady clocked up 150 appearances for them and he didn't even do that Egyptian thing of giving yourself a sexy footballer nickname rather than his own Islamic one.

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        Do you think he’d be given the chances they had? I mean Hull City only came into the picture once he returned to Turkey and because of the Turkish connection. They weren’t tracking him before like his other suitors. Its easy to say well if he has talent and if he’s good enough he’ll make it. But if a manager doesn’t want him, they’ll fuck his career up without a second thought. I wouldn’t be against a higher Championship team who actually wanted the player.
        I'm just desperate to see him tested in English football 😭

Comment

What are you suggesting, that the club is racist or selects players based on ethnicity?
          No, I'm not Sepehr9.

Comment

For my Ghayedi haters

Comment

Ghaedi wouldn’t last a full training session with Celtic…

Comment

You underestimate allahyars talent badly. He is way too good for hull.

That being said, if he ended up there, even if some koon nashoor brexit coach didnt personally authorize his signing, he would put himself into their shitshow of an xi within 2 training sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

For my Ghayedi haters
                  Ghayedi's wife probably rejected it lol... To go from sunny Dubai filled with beautiful malls to cloudy/rainy Glasgow, Scotland.

Comment

For context, Riley McGree is Celtic's 5th transfer signing.

Comment

Follow the thread: https://www.talkceltic.net/forums/th...ghaedi.154029/

Comment

I'm doubting the Allahyar transfers, because those teams could've bought him for way less by getting Zorya to activate the buy clause and buying through them. Even if Zorya's buy option was as high as 3m, a 3.5m offer to them would've worked out vs. having a 5m bid rejected by Fener.

Comment

Mehdi Ghayedi to Celtic rumours are not true. Confirmed this with his intermediaries.
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                            Mehdi Ghayedi to Celtic rumours are not true. Confirmed this with his intermediaries.
                            Do you know why/how he follow one of their new players?

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                              I'm doubting the Allahyar transfers, because those teams could've bought him for way less by getting Zorya to activate the buy clause and buying through them. Even if Zorya's buy option was as high as 3m, a 3.5m offer to them would've worked out vs. having a 5m bid rejected by Fener.
                              The Hull links are all due to the new owner, the deal for him to takeover has yet to be fully completed. Hence why Hull are being linked with players from the Turkish league. He is a Fener fan so expect more players from there to be linked with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X