Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    He didn't have a very strong performance against Hull at all, he looked like the complete newbie to English football and his teammates that he was.
    Hull could help Allahyar's development in that if he was to score 1 in 2 at English Championship level, he'd automatically become a £20m player within 6 months. Something he'd struggle to achieve scoring 50 goals a year for Anderlecht in an inferior competition.
    24 games played. 20 goals scored. Top scorer has 5 goals. You’re talking about 1 in 2… Now of course I rate Allahyar higher than the fishermen who are at Hull, but its not a one man sport.
    As for Anderlecht, you can find their players in top leagues/clubs all over Europe. Who is buying Hull players?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Classic Sina Tafazolli. Quoting himself. Is there another source?

Comment

I think Allahyar has the minimum national team matches to play in England. I think the visa had some weird requirement on % of recent matches played

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            Looool
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
              I think Allahyar has the minimum national team matches to play in England. I think the visa had some weird requirement on % of recent matches played
              Wasnt that why they couldnt extend Ando in england? Something like 60 % of TM matches and a minumum amount of ganes played aswell, during 2 years if i recall correct. He had long injurie and also Tm lacked matches so they couldnt offer him new cobtract? Anyobe else remembers this?
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

According this news Anderlecht is no longer after Allahyar due to the 6mio price tag by Fener:
                https://www.milligazete.com.tr/haber...inden-vazgecti

Translation with google translator:
                "Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, who was loaned to Zorya Luhanks by Fenerbahce, made four assists while raising the opponent's nets nine times in the 24 games he played in the Ukraine team this season. Another flash claim has been made regarding the Iranian football player who has come to the end of his contract and returned to the Yellow Lacivertliler.

Het Nieuwsblad newspaper, in its special news shared with its readers, announced that the 20-year-old player, whom Anderlecht wanted to add to his staff for a while, gave up on the transfer. It was stated that the Belgian team took this decision because they found the 6 million euro transfer fee for the young striker to be too high."

Comment

Iranian media for now, but the rumor is Rio Ave who are currently in the 2nd division are trying to sign Mehdi Abdi.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    Wasnt that why they couldnt extend Ando in england? Something like 60 % of TM matches and a minumum amount of ganes played aswell, during 2 years if i recall correct. He had long injurie and also Tm lacked matches so they couldnt offer him new cobtract? Anyobe else remembers this?
                    im pretty sure those requirements have since changed probably dramatically so since Ando english football days..!!?

Comment

Well maybe better he avoids Wiltitsians and Wiltitsland. Holland would be cool, cmon Ajax and Feyenooed, they would be the dream.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Well maybe better he avoids Wiltitsians and Wiltitsland. Holland would be cool, cmon Ajax and Feyenooed, they would be the dream.
                        those guys are too geda dont drop big $$s on transfers, especially unproven youngins ... they rather drop the big bock$ on proven superstars like ARJ

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          im pretty sure those requirements have since changed probably dramatically so since Ando english football days..!!?
                          Hopefully, that was some brutal requiwrments for non eu players. Hard to get talents.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            those guys are too geda dont drop big $$s on transfers, especially unproven youngins ... they rather drop the big bock$ on proven superstars like ARJ
                            Ajax usualy get young supertalents though, historicaly atleast. Then sell then for biiig money. 6 mil is easy for them?
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Ajax usualy get young supertalents though, historicaly atleast. Then sell then for biiig money. 6 mil is easy for them?
                              Well David Neres is going to Shakhtar. And I read on some forum that Feyenoord’s new winger is struggling?

Comment

24 games played. 20 goals scored. Top scorer has 5 goals. You’re talking about 1 in 2… Now of course I rate Allahyar higher than the fishermen who are at Hull, but its not a one man sport.
                                As for Anderlecht, you can find their players in top leagues/clubs all over Europe. Who is buying Hull players?
                                Andy Robertson and Jarrod Bowen. One has gone on to be the best LB in the world playing for the biggest club there is, the other is one of the hottest properties in EPL #Allahyargoals.

I still don't think it'll happen for what it's worth.

Comment

Working...
                                X