No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is doing a smart move going public imo.

These Turkish mofos only understand language of threat, ultimatums.

Kid has done brilliantly in last period. Grown in all aspect, scored many goals, performed against high class opposition (shakhtar,dynamo,leicester, ECL). He is now coming public with serious offer of one of Europe’s best developmental clubs historically, with exciting young team and exciting young coach. Basically he is saying either let me go or give me a proper chance and proper development plan.

Fener clearly don’t have that for him. He comes back from this great loan and their own forward are hot garbage, then they say they “need to evaluate him in training” as if he is there in trial. They don’t even have a coach to make proper personnel decisions yet and any coach they do get will be so worried about getting a few results to calm their delirious fan base that allahyar’s development will be last thing on his mind.

Hope it ends in a ~EU 5 mio sale and maybe some sort of sell on fee so fener can agree. It would represent a huge profit for them since they signed him for 800k. Plus Would net SS something like a million euros, great cash for them, can probably cover a good portion of their season expenses

Comment

Comment

Iranian clubs need to stop buying foreign players. They just bring random players that can’t perform / aren't given a chance to perform. Then get reported to FIFA, and get banned for signings and lose a shit ton of money. It’s a moronic cycle.
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh: "Vincent Kompany talked to my manager and me. He wants me to Anderlecht.
          Negotiations between Anderlecht and Fenerbahçe continue.

Hull City also wants to contract me, but I prefer to work with Kompany"

Comment

It seems ukrainian sites says dynamo kiev and shakhtar are still interested by him

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
              Hull City also wants to contract me, but I prefer to work with Kompany"
              Hull City can sign other Iranian talent

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              It seems ukrainian sites says dynamo kiev and shakhtar are still interested by him
              Oh so now they want him after Anderlecht's serious interest? But couldn't give Zorya the money to buy him when they had the chance?

Comment

Comment

Don’t know about him as a coach? But man I loved watching Vincent play ..!
                  one of the best center backs ever in the game if not the best ..!?
                  I hope Turka ziadi shooresh nakonan & let this transfer go through..! Could well be a breakout & career defining move for our hard working boy..!
                  I’m guessing 5 mil will be good enough to grease the wheels on this deal through..! But Fener probably playing hard ball with negotiations..?:/
                  How many more years is he on the hook @ Fener for ..!?

Comment

I'm seeing Turkish sites saying Allahyar to Hull City is a done deal, anyone else seeing this?

Comment

Comment

Very underwhelming move for one of our most talented players. Hull are 19th in the Championship and I don’t know their playing style, but I reckon it’s typical English hackster football where the focus is on survival and not going down. Not the ideal place for Allahyar to refine his game and develop.

Comment

Anderlecht was the best move for his development.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

With Anderlecht Allahyar could play in EL or Conference League, with Hull City he’ll be nowhere close to playing in solid European competitions. Such a wasteful move…

Comment

I knew there would be some Turkish goh bazi. Because thats what goh does. Goh bazi.

Comment

Oh my god… look at their squad. Bunch of slack jawed inbred English players. And owned by a Turk. Wtf is Hull City…

Comment

Working...
                                X