Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Rio Ave is currently in 2nd division

Rio Ave were in for Shahab Zahedi around this time last year to help them fight relegation before he opted for Zorya Luhansk and Rio Ave got relegated to the 2nd division. Probably still have a sweet tooth for Iranian footballers after Taremi's monetary success for them by being Rio Ave's 4th most expensive departure.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Ukrainian
      So I looked i up and learned something new.

This is another example of toxic politics!

Despite being a key member, Yaroslav Rakitskyi was dropped from the Ukrainian national team in 2019 when he joined Zenit.

He is an ethnic Russian (as many Ukrainians are) from Eastern Ukraine.

Also Rakitskyi is 100% a Russian name, not Ukranian, with the highest frequencies in Belarus and Russia and very few in the Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
        So I looked i up and learned something new.

This is another example of toxic politics!

Despite being a key member, Yaroslav Rakitskyi was dropped from the Ukrainian national team in 2019 when he joined Zenit.

He is an ethnic Russian (as many Ukrainians are) from Eastern Ukraine.

Also Rakitskyi is 100% a Russian name, not Ukranian, with the highest frequencies in Belarus and Russia and very few in the Ukraine.
        Rakitskyi is a great player and a huge loss for his National Team. What a shame that he didn‘t play for Russia first. Ukraine is a p*ssy country, bowing to the West and betraying their own kind. Shame to them! They will fall in the end

Comment

Ali Karimi close to sign with Duhail per some sources.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Kiros Stanlley joins Gol Gohar Sirjan.

Comment

Interesting signing purely judging by his first name!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Anderlecht and Hull City are interested in Allahyar Sayyadmanesh. Fenerbahçe's demand is 5.5 million euros. (A Sport)

Comment

Hopefully Anderlecht. Hull City is near the bottom of the table in the Championship

Comment

Stupid Zorya....why not buy him for 3.5mn clause fee and resell him for more???

Comment

Anderlecht are a very solid option.

Super young team with many talented guys, great history of developing young players, great PL connection in coach Vincent Kompany, currently sitting 3rd in the league, just 2 pts off 2nd and probably will be in Europa League next year.

Just in past year they sent Salamaekers to milan and Lokonga to arsenal where they both get regular mins, Doku to Rennes.

For CF position they have two physical young guys, Zirkzee and Kouame, who play together in 442. Both are on loan (Bayern and Fiorentina respectively) and anderlecht are not expected to keep either next year (Zirkzee bc he is ready for loan in Bundesliga, kouame bc he hasnt done much). So there is good case for Allahyar getting regular mins this season and being a key player by next year. He is certainly an upgrade to Kouame, plus he can also play in the wider roles if needed.

Much better for his development than fener shitshow. And ofc bc they are such a well known club for talent development the spotlight will always be on their young guys, from a visibility standpoint it will be an upgrade to Ukraine or Turkey for sure.

Comment

I've not seen Belgian or English sources mentioning these rumors yet - just Turkish ones, but I'll post here if I find anything

Comment

They are discussing on the Hull City forums: https://www.not606.com/threads/janua...#post-15486201

Found Belgian source: https://www.footnews.be/news/303264/...n-club-anglais

Comment

Anderlecht>Hull City>Staying at Fenerbahce

Anderlecht would be great for his development, as previously stated above. Kompany would help his growth.

Hull City wouldn't be an awful move.. Yes they're in the bottom table of the championship rn, but they are spending money and have had some history being in the premier league in 2014-2017. The EFL Championship is also the most challenging of the leagues he's linked to and scouted quite heavily

Comment

Hull City sounds like a lazy rumour off the back off the dodgy Turkish takeover of the club but the sooner my boy moves to England the sooner I can rest easy. Those physical attributes and hustling style are made for this land, less of these Iranian technical fairies coming over and being bullied out of their careers.

Comment

How disappointing that one of our biggest talents can only get rumors from a Belgium team or a bottom table championship team...frustrating to be honest

Comment

Working...
                                X