Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

🤤

Get the individual player thread up. I don't care that the deal isn't confirmed or that the thread is just filled with youtube footage of him playing street football in downtown Shiraz to a backing tune of the worst music known to man, our energy is better spent on this than stroking one out for 20 minute Ghoddos cameos at LWB and the latest phone sex recordings of our defensive lynchpin.

Comment

Zenit have feeder clubs too like Sochi - does well in the reserves and could get a loan to one of these clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sholehzard View Post
        here is more digging to support this. aria barzegar follows a lot of zenit players on ig - i mean not their main players - but younger ones probably in their u23 team or so (they follow him back too). would be weird if he randomly follows these random zenit players without knowing them personally

he is already probably in st petersburg

he is perfect heir to sardar btw. hes even taller too
        Great catch….it looks like they’re all a pet of zenit Saint Petersburg 2 (their reserve team). That sounds much more reasonable/believable and you’re right he must already be there if he’s being followed by all of them too and also the zenit saint Petersburg 2 page.

This is great news….if he can get off to a strong start then hopefully he can start getting some minutes for the first team by the end of the season.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Great catch….it looks like they’re all a pet of zenit Saint Petersburg 2 (their reserve team). That sounds much more reasonable/believable and you’re right he must already be there if he’s being followed by all of them too and also the zenit saint Petersburg 2 page.
          This is great news….if he can get off to a strong start then hopefully he can start getting some minutes for the first team by the end of the season.
          probably not possible. For RPL purposes the limit of 8 foreign players in the squad list remains in effect. Zenit will always fill these with highly experienced, able, expensive players. Their current lineup in these slots is:

Douglas Santos, Rakitskiy, Lovren, Barrios, Wendel, Claudinho, Azmoun, Wendel. Even after azmoun they will quickly fill that slot with a big transfer.
          Barzegar or any young non-russian on their youth team will probably play there for a while, train with first team on occasion, then get loaned out as mentioned, when ready to any number of farm teams, the biggest of which would be sochi who are currently 3rd in the league.

After that if said player performed very well they might consider using a foreign player slot on them.

All that being said its still a very good move as far his development is concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            probably not possible. For RPL purposes the limit of 8 foreign players in the squad list remains in effect. Zenit will always fill these with highly experienced, able, expensive players. Their current lineup in these slots is:

Douglas Santos, Rakitskiy, Lovren, Barrios, Wendel, Claudinho, Azmoun, Wendel. Even after azmoun they will quickly fill that slot with a big transfer.
            Barzegar or any young non-russian on their youth team will probably play there for a while, train with first team on occasion, then get loaned out as mentioned, when ready to any number of farm teams, the biggest of which would be sochi who are currently 3rd in the league.

After that if said player performed very well they might consider using a foreign player slot on them.

All that being said its still a very good move as far his development is concerned.
            That’s right I totally forgot about the limitations on non eu players. Russian teams actually do a good job of promoting players from their reserve teams and academies, more than most realize so I agree it’s a great move for his development. Let’s hope he impresses in this opportunity he is given, will be a big move if it pans out.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              That’s right I totally forgot about the limitations on non eu players. Russian teams actually do a good job of promoting players from their reserve teams and academies, more than most realize so I agree it’s a great move for his development. Let’s hope he impresses in this opportunity he is given, will be a big move if it pans out.
              I thought since last season, Iranian doesn't count as foreigner in Russian league

Comment

https://www.bbc.com/sport/articles/cqn5ed06y80o

BBC Sport reporting on the Azmoun to Newcastle transfer gossip, albeit quoting the Daily Mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  https://www.bbc.com/sport/articles/cqn5ed06y80o
                  BBC Sport reporting on the Azmoun to Newcastle transfer gossip, albeit quoting the Daily Mail.
                  Link to the original Daily Mail article - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ar-Azmoun.html

Edit - Daily Express stating that he is the back up option if they can’t buy Alfredo Morelos from Rangers - https://mobile.twitter.com/DExpress_...19102020276227

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYOqFFYIV9A/

Take with a grain of salt.

Comment

at 20 years old, he lights up ukraine and there isn't a 100 clubs at his door??? he's going back to fener.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Are you saying that Rakitskiy is not Russian? If so, I didn't realize it. Really good player...

Comment

90tv_plus #مهدی_عبدی #ریو_اوه

🔸مهدی عبدی در رویای لژیونر شدن...

به نقل از برخی رسانه های داخلی : مهدی عبدی با پیشنهاد ریو آوه روبرو شده و قصد دارد فوتبال خود را در اروپا ادامه دهد . عبدی با پرسپولیس قرارداد دارد اما احتمال دارد با مذاکره با باشگاه پرتقالی اقدام به پرداخت مبلغ رضایت*نامه خود کند تا راهی ریوآوه شود

🔴بنظرتون عبدی میتونه تو اروپا موفق شود🤔؟

📍رسانه مستقل نود تیوی پلاس
                          • @90tv_plus

Comment

Rio Ave is currently in 2nd division

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Rio Ave is currently in 2nd division
                              in with a solid chance of promotion. Currently 4th, 3 pts behind an automatic promotion spot with a game in hand over rivals.

Since Benfica B are currently first, 2nd+3rd would promote directly, and 4th would enter a playoff with the team in relegation playoff from 1st division.

Would be a good move for Abdi, he would be a starter. He has some good characteristics but is very raw and moving to europe at age 23 would give him ample time to fix his fundamental deficiencies, similar to mohebbi.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                                Are you saying that Rakitskiy is not Russian? If so, I didn't realize it. Really good player...
                                Ukrainian

Comment

Working...
                                X