Their nationality is radioactive, I don't see any other explanation
    From an objective standpoint, this is an upgrade:

+ Better league/More quality opposition

+ More responsibility

+ More exposure

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Their nationality is radioactive, I don't see any other explanation
      ir iran is a pariah state. our politics has destroyed our football. yet we are still 21st in world because of talent alone. dameshoon garm to our player for having so much gheyrat.

diplomacy matters. when the two most sounded words in your language is "death to _____" and embarrassing iran at ever turn on global stage, then this shit happens.

just a fact no sugarcoating it

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        From an objective standpoint, this is an upgrade:

+ Better league/More quality opposition

+ More responsibility

+ More exposure
        Agreed but since they will likely relegate it’s only good if it’s a short term loan until the end of the season. It’ll be good for allahyar to get a run of 15-20 league games and show he can bag 7-10 goals, his stock will go up even higher if he can accomplish that
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Who said he will go there though? Along with a lot of other teams they are "interested".

Anderlecht, Brugge, Shakhtar, Dynamo, Bordaeux, Goztepe, Torino, Montpellier...List is pretty long and who knows what is accurate and what is not.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            Their manager is the former manager of the Australian national team when they won the Asian Cup in 2015, so he probably has a deep knowledge of Asian football and the talents in Iran

Looks like Ange Postecoglou wasn’t messing about bringing AFC players to Celtic! Just today, he signed 3 Japanese players!!! The problem with PGPL is that it’s unorganized both statistically and in terms data in comparison to other leagues which makes it challenging to scout.

Comment

Looks like Ange Postecoglou wasn’t messing about bringing AFC players to Celtic! Just today, he signed 3 Japanese players!!! The problem with PGPL is that it’s unorganized both statistically and in terms data in comparison to other leagues which makes it challenging to scout.
              Is there any Japanese left in their local league with all these European teams having brought one?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Is there any Japanese left in their local league with all these European teams having brought one?
                on flashscore when i look at squads, every team seems to have at least one japanese lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sholehzard View Post
                  on flashscore when i look at squads, every team seems to have at least one japanese lol
                  Each random game I see, there is Japanese on it

Comment

Keith Downie from Sky Sports News linked Sardar Azmoun and Ben Brereton Díaz to Newcastle United due to Callum Wilson's injury.

Comment

Keith Downie from Sky Sports News linked Sardar Azmoun and Ben Brereton Díaz to Newcastle United due to Callum Wilson's injury.

Comment

The trials might not be BS after all both Ebrahimzadeh and Barzegar follow Daryoosh NAMDJOU FARD on insta, his sport agency claims to represent Sardar too?

https://epicsports.football/project/sardar-azmoun/

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                          The trials might not be BS after all both Ebrahimzadeh and Barzegar follow Daryoosh NAMDJOU FARD on insta, his sport agency claims to represent Sardar too?
                          https://epicsports.football/project/sardar-azmoun/
                          here is more digging to support this. aria barzegar follows a lot of zenit players on ig - i mean not their main players - but younger ones probably in their u23 team or so (they follow him back too). would be weird if he randomly follows these random zenit players without knowing them personally

he is already probably in st petersburg

he is perfect heir to sardar btw. hes even taller too

Comment

Originally posted by Sholehzard View Post
                            here is more digging to support this. aria barzegar follows a lot of zenit players on ig - i mean not their main players - but younger ones probably in their u23 team or so (they follow him back too). would be weird if he randomly follows these random zenit players without knowing them personally

he is already probably in st petersburg

he is perfect heir to sardar btw. hes even taller too
                            The Zenit St Petersburg 2 Instagram account also follows him

Comment

nice. if he gets signed he will develop a lot in zenit.

FC Zenit-2 Saint Petersburg is a farm club for the Zenit senior team.

he's pretty tall: 6 foot 2 inches (1.89 m).

Comment

awesome news. 2 plays in UCL youth league often which saeid also played in and helped his development. Playing for Zenit 2 for a while until he is ready for loan/first team is great.

He has super similar profile to sardar. IF he fills out physically like sardar did (which he should have not too much problems doing) he could be sardar heir down the line.

Also keep in mind, those highlights from iran argentina, moldova, armenia, russia matches were from the Vladimir Granatkin memorial a few years back our youth teams usually go to. That is where sardar was scouted initially as well. It is held in St petersburg. Barzegar had a strong showing there.

Comment

Working...
                                X