Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[POLL] Which brand do you want to sponsor TM at the next WC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ppl here saying merooj you just don’t understand what a big difference good kits make for the players like go play in a wool sweater or in a t shirt , ….

Would any decent football team wear anything other than a trusted brand,

Jordan - Umbro
    Afghanistan, Oman , Uzbekistan, Palestine, Turkmenistan. -JAKO

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Merooj is a world class sponsor of wrestling singlets, volleyball kits, and the football stuff seems decent. I remember a day half of TM looked like their kits were shredded from wear and tear...lol Legea remember those? I liked the red kits against Lebanon alot. Dare I say even the IFF crest looked better on those kits!

Merooj also seems to be oversupplying us with hoodies and track gear too...which is nice.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      I come from a family of clothing professionals so I grew up with fabric and all that in every corner of my house, my parents stores and warehouses, etc. you get the picture…..I have purchased many merooj items as collecting jerseys is a big hobby of mine. Not only are their designs amateurish and look like a 4 year old designed it but also lack in quality big time….they made an attempt to use their own (cheap) version of clima cool and it is utter crap. Our TM deserves much better….it would be realistic/nice to go with a smaller European brand where we shouldn’t have to have worries on quality, price, etc. like jako or macron for example. I know for a fact macron had wanted to sponsor us in the past also but filthy uhlsport dalals got in the way they had a real sketchy “sponsorship” with IFF for some time.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

AFAM TM nowruz inspired kit. Design is stunning. I think only the shade of green should be modified slightly, lighter color is more Iranian, this reminds a bit of nigeria/mexico. Otherwise it would be a perfect kit for us, gold numbering too looks great.

Now we’re talking! This is a beautiful design….this is the same company that sponsors some PGPL teams right? Can’t personally attest to quality but the designs look great
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I think most ppl missing the point the quality of the material is more important than the design anyway ,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            I come from a family of clothing professionals so I grew up with fabric and all that in every corner of my house, my parents stores and warehouses, etc. you get the picture…..I have purchased many merooj items as collecting jerseys is a big hobby of mine. Not only are their designs amateurish and look like a 4 year old designed it but also lack in quality big time….they made an attempt to use their own (cheap) version of clima cool and it is utter crap. Our TM deserves much better….it would be realistic/nice to go with a smaller European brand where we shouldn’t have to have worries on quality, price, etc. like jako or macron for example. I know for a fact macron had wanted to sponsor us in the past also but filthy uhlsport dalals got in the way they had a real sketchy “sponsorship” with IFF for some time.
            Spot on 👍👍👍👍

Comment

Have any of the players complained about the current kit yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                yea man
                These recent kits scream out of cheap ass material & shit workmanship .! Blatantly evident from even looking at just the pics ..!
                I pray we get a decent big name quality brand for WC ..! Even if we have to buy it at retail like wc18..!
                Please don’t embarrass us with this or something similar to the shitt we are wearing now.
                Design wise they are better than all the previous shit we had

Comment

Ya I admit the only TM jersey I don't own is merooj so I defer to your expertise on quality.

Forget Macron...we need to get Le Coq Sportif. They do such unique designs.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Are we getting a design for the world cup? or are we using the same as in the last couple qualifiers. Because they look terrible. I would rather go for a plain white shirt without anything on it.

Comment

I like the design now.
                      Ghermez agha is clearly much more knowledgeable on this stuff, but I really don’t want to see TM wearing clothes from brands that don’t even want to spit on us if we were on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        I like the design now.
                        Ghermez agha is clearly much more knowledgeable on this stuff, but I really don’t want to see TM wearing clothes from brands that don’t even want to spit on us if we were on fire.
                        Agreed. The design has grown on me. Quality is something I can't comment on. I know the uhlsport stuff was not great...at least not the stuff available to fans and TM staff and players had complaints. I am curious to see what stuff and players think of the merooj stuff.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Never want to see Nike close to TM, and haven't consciously purchased Nike since 2018. Screw them.

Lets go local!

Comment

I'm just saying, but Majid is sarvar! 💪🏻🇮🇷🔥

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              I like the design now.
                              I don’t disagree I don’t want us treated poorly either I believe priority number 1 is getting us treated like any team should with a sponsorship. What do you think of that company Afam that inadsenewetrust shared? I cannot attest to their quality but their designs look great IMO
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

I don’t disagree I don’t want us treated poorly either I believe priority number 1 is getting us treated like any team should with a sponsorship. What do you think of that company Afam that inadsenewetrust shared? I cannot attest to their quality but their designs look great IMO
                                I love Afam. Unfortunately they don’t have the influence or parti to get into IFF.

Comment

Working...
                                X