Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
    I read that article in farsi, i think it’s Mansour Rashidi.
    منصور رشیدی، مربی پیشین تیم ملی در گفت وگو با ایسنا

کره جنوبی توان شق القمر مقابل ایران ندارد

من بازی امروز کره جنوبی را دیدم. درست است که کره جنوبی «سون» را در اختیار دارد ولی آن ها هم اینطور نیستند که بتوانند مقابل ایران شق القمر کنند. کره ناهماهنگ ظاهر شده و این تیم شان یکی از ضعیف ترین تیم های کره جنوبی است که تاکنون دیده ام. به نظرم در بازی با کره جنوبی نتیجه ای بهتر از بازی با امارات کسب می کنیم.
    او در پایان گفت: من معتقدم ایران کره جنوبی را با دو گل یا بیشتر شکست خواهد داد.
    ان شاءالله تیم ملی بتواند به جام جهانی صعود کند و مردم را خوشحال کند. فوتبال سرگرمی و دلخوشی مردم ایران است.

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
      I wouldn't worry. The best the Koreans can do is hope for a draw. There is no way they will be scoring in the Iran Fortress.
      lol welcome back . You suddenly disapear and then appear whenever we have a match

Man i got a question from you and its really bothering me. What does your media tell your people about us (iranians). I've seen so many hate and racism from koreans towards iranians (in last 4 years). Its surely something related to your media. Is it related to your losses in last 10 years? Im just confused! Also one thing that realy really annoys me is that you guys think we are arabs !

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Having our lady lions cheering our boys on will be enough motivation to win this match. Couple that with the Azadi atmosphere and it will be a terrifying lions den for the visiting team. Iran for the win. All for TM!!!
        Last time the ladies came the boys won 14-0, lets see if they can motivate them to that level again
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

^ I believe it will. We will definitely win I can assure you of that. Everything is ready for a win for us.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
            Last time the ladies came the boys won 14-0, lets see if they can motivate them to that level again
            Can you imagine having their mothers, sisters, aunts, grand mothers, wives, fiancees, girlfriends, etc. watching them live for the first time against a worthy opponent in IRAN's AZADI!? If that's not a motivator, I don't know what is.

Comment

^ if they offer each player $10,000 if they win then that is another motivation for sure, but we know it won't happen.
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Is there by any chance a video of that scene?

The entire game.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eSPfInpZTV4

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    I am not sure who this article is referring to. We don’t have anyone from 70s TM with that name. TM historians, please advise.
                    I don't know who Rashid is.

Closest name I can think about is Mansour Rashidi who was one of our top goalkeepers in the 70s.

... But regardless in the 70s South Korea was not a major football force in Asia. It was North Korea who following its success in 1966 world cup in London posed the biggest challenge for Iran.

Comment

Game with Korea has always been very close and the upcoming one will not be an exception.

To win this game requires a minute by minute game plan and full focus. Koreans always play a physical game ..our players need to be in their top form.

Iran has a chance to take the 3 points but it won't be easy.

This is a real test for the current coaching staff to show how they can measure against better teams.

Comment

Apparently no fans will be allowed.

Comment

After watching the UAE game again, team had 4 good scoring opportunities in the first half wasted by Taremi, Ahmad and Azmoun. They all made the wrong decision. Minute 13 Taremi has Jahanbaksh who beat his defender going through open on goal and he gives a careless pass which gets blocked, he also had Amiri wide open on his left who could’ve sent the cross to Jahanbaksh. A few minutes later Ahmad wins the ball has Jahanbaksh and Taremi open on the counterattack holds the ball for too long sends a late pass to Jahanbaksh who decides to pass the ball to Taremi who was already covered.

Minute 29 a good build up play started by Ezatollahi, Azmoun receives the ball after a dummy from Taremi has room to run at the defense, Taremi makes a run through to the goal instead of passing to open Taremi, Azmoun holds the ball for too long gets his shot blocked. Team needs to work on their decision making, there isn’t many scoring chances outside of Asian football, if we had scored in the first half we wouldn’t have to get help from VAR.

Comment

I'm very worried guys. What would be the situation if we lost ? Arab fans in other forums are hoping Korea to stop us. Wtf is this mentality. If iran wins its for their benefit as they can catch up for 2nd spot.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                              I'm very worried guys. What would be the situation if we lost ? Arab fans in other forums are hoping Korea to stop us. Wtf is this mentality. If iran wins its for their benefit as they can catch up for 2nd spot.
                              I very much doubt that Iran will lose in Azadi, although S. Korea needs to be taken seriously, which I am sure TM is.

The pressure is really on S. Korea more so than Iran. Even with a draw, Iran would still lead the table with a comfortable 2 points in front of S. Korea. With a win, Iran will be at 12 and S. Korea at 7!

My predictions for this group:

The remaining teams will never catch up to either Iran or S. Korea who will take the first two spots. The other teams will have to battle it out for the 3rd position playoff spot.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                                I very much doubt that Iran will lose in Azadi, although S. Korea needs to be taken seriously, which I am sure TM is.

The pressure is really on S. Korea more so than Iran. Even with a draw, Iran would still lead the table with a comfortable 2 points in front of S. Korea. With a win, Iran will be at 12 and S. Korea at 7!

My predictions for this group:

The remaining teams will never catch up to either Iran or S. Korea who will take the first two spots. The other teams will have to battle it out for the 3rd position playoff spot.
                                Thats true but there can be gov bandi shit between them Arabs so forexample I'm sure they will either help uae or Iraq together.

Comment

Working...
                                X