Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
    As I once said, with CQ we struggled against Arab teams because even against them we played too defensive but against the likes of Korea and top European and South American teams we did very well. With Skocic it's the other way around. We play better against weaker teams on paper but against Korea our defense is soorakh and it's game over. I don't even want this team at the WC. We will get embarrassed badly.
    We played defensive vs Arabs because at the time our team was not as good, our best players were khalatbari and Gucci, neither of which would start for us today. Also the defensive game plan vs Arabs helped build our foundation that we saw in 2018. Never forget KING quieroz got 0-0 draw with 10 men in Seoul

Comment

I think instead of piling on JB, who's not doing bad at all, we shd criticize Taremi for having wasted 2 GOLDEN chances with the most awkward attemots that defy explanation.
      these attempts didnt even mount to a pressure on the goal or keeper!

Comment

Korea aren’t even that good we are just playing dog shit

Comment

That guy is a red card waiting to happen.

Comment

Nourafkan is a joke, why not give MiMo a chance...

Comment

Lol, get Noorafkan out of there. Guy thinks he's in the NFL

Comment

Noorfkan with a yellow. Of course a yellow for a high elbow like that.

Comment

Noorafkan gets a yellow, he will miss the next match.

Only silver lining this match has been Saeid, he's a one man wrecking crew in midfield. Glad to see he still has it in him.

Comment

The great substitute decision gets a yellow shortly after coming on
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

omid picking up right where he left off last with a yellow lol

Comment

nourafkan has been poor so far. I miss Milad Mohammadi in that position

Comment

Any good link? IRIB 3 died a few minutes ago
                          YAVARE HAMISHE MO'MEN

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                            don't agree here, we need technical players who can create chances. Azmoun is underperforming since UAE. Ghaedi and Ghoddus will increase our scoring chances.
                            You do realize that Azmoun gave the assist to Taremi right?
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

I would kick JB out of the wc squad if we qualify, the dude is absolutely useless

Comment

Noorafkan is an idiot lol. The Koreans will attack him now

Comment

Working...
                                X